CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Really wanted to make a GIF of Drake shaking salt to tweet to that guy. Beyond would probably just steal it though :saucey:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Starting to see peoples points about 8 players being too many in FFA. Its kind of a cluster at times, getting shot in the back off spawn, etc. 

I've been posting everywhere about it, I'm hoping someone at 343 realizes some stuff needs to be changed.

Actually - the real question - where is Situjaketion????? Memegate really needs to be investigated and he always said he was going to have investigations launched into the use of PEDs by Halo players. I mean if there was EVER a time for an investigation by the great Halo investigator Situjaketion himself, his time is now

• Upvote (+1) 2

Won 8/10 games in Arena, get Platinum I.

My friends win 8/10 games in Arena, get Onyx 1500.

I don't understand.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Anyone still getting Slayer matches not reaching 50 kills at higher levels because no one wants to push because it's a death sentence? I asked some friends but they still seem to be in the Honeymoon phase so I don't trust them. That was my biggest issue with the Beta, got to Semi-Pro then half my matches timed out.

• Upvote (+1) 1

He will not hesitate to end your life for pirating memes.

1bed0a75d5cf6a2419115d2095d50318.png

Jesus a toddler pointing a Gun, I don't know what to feel

Won 8/10 games in Arena, get Platinum I.

My friends win 8/10 games in Arena, get Onyx 1500.

I don't understand.

Think about it. Just think. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

You can* sorry, typing with thumbs is clunky lol.

Its all good haha. Cause I'm in diamond & I feel like I'm no where near a 50 in H3 in relation to H5

Was in the middle of a game and got prompted to update, anyone else?

Xbox One or Halo 5?

Has anyone gotten the hcs contender skin for the pistol? Does anyone know if it is even available to get through packs?

Was in the middle of a game and got prompted to update, anyone else?

like this? 

jpiZcab.gif

• Upvote (+1) 3

Edit: Well fuck. Yeah he started again. He's got someone arguing with him though.

That was me. I wanted to explain why it isn't that big of a deal, but I probably did more harm than good. Sorry.

Anyone still getting Slayer matches not reaching 50 kills at higher levels because no one wants to push because it's a death sentence? I asked some friends but they still seem to be in the Honeymoon phase so I don't trust them. That was my biggest issue with the Beta, got to Semi-Pro then half my matches timed out.

Spawning with the hardest pistol in the series against people with the easiest BR in the series will do that. Why would anyone try to push someone when they might have a fucking god rifle.

Game would be much better if pistol was 4SK or BR aim assist was toned down.

Spawning with the hardest pistol in the series against people with the easiest BR in the series will do that. Why would anyone try to push someone when they might have a fucking god rifle.

"hardest pistol in the series"?