CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

lemon is the ultimate forum warrior. probably has more time spent on the forums than playing the game

• Upvote (+1) 2

yeah yeah,,, I get it, I get it.  "Bear stop being so mean to 343"

I'll do that right after they admit to lying to millions of people.

But I digress.

I wouldnt want to get in the way of the Halo 5 honeymoon hype

AGoatInTheWoods

lemon is the ultimate forum warrior. probably has more time spent on the forums than playing the game

probably...? hahaha

• Upvote (+1) 1

@@Deez, @@Sal1ent, I'm incredibly disappointed to see that the pro team likes the way the aiming feels in this game.  It instantly felt wrong, and continues to feel wrong.  It affects me every single battle, and I don't know how to compensate for it. Do I turn my sensitivity up, or down?  Should I avoid zooming in?  I don't know how to play around it. It is infuriating, and it sucks the fun out of an otherwise fantastic game.

The part in red. When I zoom is really the only time I feel like I lost both thumbs to leprosy. There have been a few instances where I wasn't zoomed and felt like my crosshairs weren't responding right, but it hasn't been a sustained issue. But when I zoom... I might as well have a button that makes my spartan lay down and hold up a sign that says "Teabag Me Please"

Well yea, it's been out for like 40 hours or so.

i meant playing the game of Halo in general not Halo 5 specifically. even since the game has been out probably has spent more time on the forums since its release then playing h5

Could be seen as a Halo 5 spoiler to some. I dunno if we still have to be this cautious

• Upvote (+1) 3

have you seen halo post-h3, or you're just swinging by 343i's sack at this point hoping for a hire? 

you need to understand motherfuckers are very passionate of Halo and the last 3 or even 4 releases have not been satisfying in the least. 

stop shilling

I'm sure there's a really good reason they couldn't just have splitscreen run at 30fps instead :rolleyes:

The same good reason why 343 thought it would be a good idea to have personal ordnance in the game, I bet.

If I worked for 343s PR team right now I'd be seriously contemplating sending Lemon one of Ghosts hats.

Worth it for that 10 minutes of methodical hilarity.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm I the only one that just doesn't know/get how to play Orion?

I've played that map soooo many times. Haven't even played truth yet. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

You don't play Orion, Orion plays you.

Sit in a tower and shoot people from afar. If you're unfortunate to get pushed on from behind and die, try not to get spawn killed too many times in the rocks.

• Upvote (+1) 3

The map is literally the worst. It was probably made by some developers kid, and decided it was cool to use it in rotation.

I've played that map soooo many times. Haven't even played truth yet.

Me too. Wtf is with the map rotation.

You don't play Orion, Orion plays you.

Sit in a tower and shoot people from afar. If you're unfortunate to get pushed on from behind and die, try not to get spawn killed too many times in the rocks.

you just literally describe my entire experience every time
  • Upvote (+1) 2