CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

I think the multiplayer is amazing, though I have a lot to get used to. Just getting stomped while moving in on my own, without a group or party. Spending most of my time in Warzone, slowly running out of REQ.

Man, I need more REQ.

Nah dude, give me anything 343.

Shit, lets add REAL ADS and Perks again! I love it.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

h8ters gon h8

Maybe we should also get some kill streaks too. Possibly a Banshee Strike for 5 kills without dying?

Yeah, you're right. What a condescending dick.

:/

I was moreso talking about comments like this:

"I know I won't like strongholds"

Lol, pretty sure fire way to make your opinion irrelevant. Close minded.

But I mean, what do I know. I'm sure it's everyone elses fault for misinterpreting you.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I had a feeling a lot of the pros would just turn into yes men. 

Well Pros need to make money duh...

After Halo 4, Halo Pros opinions are not really valid. I really only trust the feed back from this community. Everywhere else is brown nosing, ass kissing bunk.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I take a shower and I come back to this.

Seriously though, stop reporting members that crap on you.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Oh god it's already happening...

A whole hour and fifteen minutes dedicated to opening gold REQ packs. :wutface:

• Upvote (+1) 2

I was moreso talking about comments like this:

But I mean, what do I know. I'm sure it's everyone elses fault for misinterpreting you.

Bashing something before you try it IS close minded, and yes, I CAN be a dick, but who isn't around here? Its a forum/discussion board, you argue and discuss. Nobody agrees on everything everyone else does.

I still hate Strongholds by the way. 

Edit: Tried it in the beta, liked it better then when the aiming wasn't terrible. 

Fair enough, at least you tried it. Leave some feedback. 

Bashing something before you try it IS close minded, and yes, I CAN be a dick, but who isn't around here? Its a forum/discussion board, you argue and discuss. Nobody agrees on everything everyone else does.

Woah! It's almost as if his opinion wasn't irrelevant because he hadn't played it yet! Who would have thought!!

this isn't true but k

Bashing something before you try it IS close minded

I bash people who do hard drugs.

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Woah! It's almost as if his opinion wasn't irrelevant because he hadn't played it yet! Who would have thought!!

Like I said, at least he's tried it now and can leave feedback on the final version.

this isn't true but k

To a degree, sure. There's obviously somethings you can bash before you try it. Seeing something ugly, yeah, you can judge it. But a gametype you PLAY is hard to judge before trying it.

I bash people who do hard drugs.

See my further explanation above^

I dont get the aiming hate.  Feels like it should to me and I despised the aiming in H3.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm pretty sure an adult like myself can know with a pretty damn high degree of certainty what I will, and will not like. Sure, some things can come up and surprise you, like certain foods you might not have tried, but a gametype in a videogame? Please. 

I dont get the aiming hate.  Feels like it should to me and I despised the aiming in H3.

These are my exact thoughts.

H3 is awful, and reeeeally has this weird momentum, H5 feels so much better.

I'm pretty sure an adult like myself can know with a pretty damn high degree of certainty what I will, and will not like. Sure, some things can come up and surprise you, like certain foods you might not have tried, but a gametype in a videogame? Please. 

Agree to disagree. 

I've never played extraction, it doesn't interest me off the bat but I wont go as far as to bash it, but a lot of people enjoyed it. I won't have a true opinion on it unless I ever try it though. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Are they aiming to make a major Halo game every two years now? Or are they sticking to three still?

Are they aiming to make a major Halo game every two years now? Or are they sticking to three still?

3, hopefully.

If we ever want to see a feature set as rich as Reach...

I take a shower and I come back to this.

Seriously though, stop reporting members that crap on you.

Wait, people are actually using the report button because someone was mean to them on the internet?..  :wutface:

Aiming feels great for me also. 

Feedback I would give so far:

- sell all button for req stuff.

- sniper is to easy (also br, dmr and light riffle).

- solo will get you to4 way to often. 

- pistol clip to 12 or 15

More will be seen as we play longer.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm actually surprised a Halo game came out with this many features missing. Someone told me you can't even make SWAT out of the Slayer preset? How basic is that? 

Breakout is also a gametype that could have been made with settings options alone in past Halo games. They must have a portion of the team already dedicated to Halo 6 because I refuse to believe this is the best 343i  as a whole came up with. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm having connecting to lobby problems now, anyone else experiencing this or have a solution?

Says there's an issue with the servers, but other friends are playing the game currently.

I've tried a hard reset and everything.

I can see maybe getting used to the aim acceleration to the point you don't notice it as much but that doesn't mean it doesn't suck or isn't there. You will be making slow precise movements one moment then your flying across the screen the next.