CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

HaloFollower isn't a reliable source.

see: Halo5Chaser  :saucey:  :saucey:  :saucey:  :saucey:  :saucey:

• Upvote (+1) 2

I usually watch all HaloFollowers videos, don't agree with his opinions though. He is one of the people that like all these loadouts, perks, ect -_-

I usually watch all HaloFollowers videos, don't agree with his opinions though. He is one of the people that like all these loadouts, perks, ect -_-

That isn't the wrong part of his content, it's the blatant made up stuff he says out of his ass is the main issue. Then we have people posting and tweeting us about it, and we have to do clean up on his bs cash-grab.

That isn't the wrong part of his content, it's the blatant made up stuff he says out of his ass is the main issue. Then we have people posting and tweeting us about it, and we have to do clean up on his bs cash-grab.

I've had bad encounters with HaloFollower, I sent him a message in the early days regarding the crap he was shitting out of his mouth. Nicely, I said to please stick to facts and not say all this stupid theories that don't make a bit of sense, and his reply was very rude, along the lines of " I don't really care" and shrugged off my criticism. I thought he was kind of being a dick. And this was before I even knew people disliked him.

I've had bad encounters with HaloFollower, I sent him a message in the early days regarding the crap he was shitting out of his mouth. Nicely, I said to please stick to facts and not say all this stupid theories that don't make a bit of sense, and his reply was very rude, along the lines of " I don't really care" and shrugged off my criticism. I thought he was kind of being a dick. And this was before I even knew people disliked him.

I bet he gets bullied at School or College but is a boss on the internet :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 3

ADS is the reason I hate 99.9% of all other FPS games. IMO, they're just terrible, and a pain in the ass. Maybe it's because I can't get 'use' to them, and I'm use to the

'Halo way', or reticle, but either way, I don't like them. If Halo implements it, then I won't touch the next Halo game. It's also the reason I'm pretty sure I'm not going to like Destiny. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

ADS is the reason I hate 99.9% of all other FPS games. IMO, they're just terrible, and a pain in the ass. Maybe it's because I can't get 'use' to them, and I'm use to the

'Halo way', or reticle, but either way, I don't like them. If Halo implements it, then I won't touch the next Halo game. It's also the reason I'm pretty sure I'm not going to like Destiny. 

I don't mind ADS as long as I'm shooting AI and not other players. It wont matter much in Destiny's co-op, but the multiplayer will probably be a mess (for that among many other reasons)

Is there any other Halo channels on YouTube that do real news? and not speculation.

I really like RUL and Greenskull on their Halo news. He tells you the facts and then goes off on a tangent on what he would like or think would happen but he makes it very obvious that this is just his predictions and not confirmed. He appeals to a more casual audience but you will no doubt get any new information very quickly

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ouch.

Dude, did you read the context? I've sent him essays on how much I hate ADS and it is bad for every game. Guess you didn't see those tweets -_-

I really like RUL and Greenskull on their Halo news. He tells you the facts and then goes off on a tangent on what he would like or think would happen but he makes it very obvious that this is just his predictions and not confirmed. He appeals to a more casual audience but you will no doubt get any new information very quickly

I agree with this, Greenskull and the ready up live crew are pretty reliable with news. Worth checking out.

Thanks!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Not inconsistency, but earlier you mentioned that the addition of the BR (burst fire) as the utility gives us a higher probability of the game having competitive merit, when in reality single shot utility weapons yield a greater skill gap.

there has only been 1 time when either the dmr or br was fully accurate and that was in h2 with the br. the dmr has never been accurate. It was using silly probability since 1/3 br games has had a fully accurate weapon compared to 0/2 dmr games.
  • Downvote (-1) 1

there has only been 1 time when either the dmr or br was fully accurate and that was in h2 with the br. the dmr has never been accurate. It was using silly probability since 1/3 br games has had a fully accurate weapon compared to 0/2 dmr games.

I think the DMR was very consistent in Reach v7

Reach v7 and 2 had the best starting weapons IMO

Ok, this is getting stupid now. This isn't the first time this kind of thing has happened. Does anyone remember Halo 3: ODST? No? Right, let me remind you of this beauty.

iit48RSAQPc84.png

See that SMG? It has a red dot sight on it. The same non-sense happened when people noticed this when Halo 3: ODST was being marketed.

What happens when you zoom in with the weapon?

PopularConfusedInganue.gif

You zoom in like it was a scope on a Battle Rifle, Sniper Rifle, etc. You don't ADS like Call of Duty, Battlefield, etc. 

So please stop saying Halo 5: Guardians will have ADS purely because there is what looks like a red dot sight on a piece of concept art.

They've built a new engine entirely, and then added small pieces from the older engine. 

While you could technically say it is still an upgrade old engine, the new engine began being built first, then they added small "vital" bits from the old engine to make sure in the end, it was an engine for Halo.

Oh, yeah. lol I completely forgot about ODST having a Red Dot and not ADSing. If its anything like ODST and its pure aesthetics and just another part of customizing your spartan then It's all cool with me. 

I used to watch some HaloFollower stuff, I'm pretty sure I saw a post or something along the lines of "Halo 2 and Halo 5 figures in a set?!?!, HALO 5 AND HALO 2 BUNDLE!?!? I almost cried. 

That how to achieve your dream video was cringe worthy.

Dude the guys nose in that video tho was huge!

• Upvote (+1) 3

This game needs ranks and spectator mode. For god sakes.... CoD is at X games, wtf 343i....... step up your game.

• Upvote (+1) 1