CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Anyone think it is pretty easy to get gold packs, played 5 hours yesterday and was able to buy 3 gold packs just from req points.

any one know how to mute players?

I don't how to do in the pre-game lobby, but it's the same for every other Halo game in-game. Bring up the scoreboard, hover over their name, and mute.

I played warzone was was in awe of the rubbish that it was.  Cross between BTB, battlefield, and a MOBA?  LOL @ 343.  Won't be putting myself back in there again.  Buuuuuuut at least I can sell 99% of my REQ cards... so I can buy more REQ cards to sell.  Why didn't 343 add spartan hearthstone while they were at it?

Bring on the neg bomb like it's waypoint.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Is there any point in the campaign where the frames stutter like crazy (regardless of objects)? If possible, non-spoiler answer?

Yesterday I mentioned that I lost an FFA and I ended up still taking the win. I took a vid and now it's finally available. You can tell I was checking the scoreboard cause I was just as fuckin confused as the rest of you. Don't know how to imbed.

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/GenORANGE/video/12431639

Discuss!

He probably had a suicide that brought his "score" down to 24, allowing you to get the 25th point for the win. If suicides don't subtract points in this game that's an unfortunate (for him) glitch then.

Everyone who says nobody talks, make sure to switch to GAME chat, as party chat is the default. When the game starts, hit the back button, and then hit B. Its not as active as the old days, but in Arena usually there's people.

Are anyone else's first two pages of Match Stats not showing anything after games? I can only see things on the third page (accuracy/damage/etc). It's been doing that to me since my first game.

If you continue to do bad you'll down to the low part of the division you're in. You won't go Platinum to Gold, just low Platinum

But can you go platinum to diamond?

I played warzone was was in awe of the rubbish that it was. Cross between BTB, battlefield, and a MOBA? LOL @ 343. Won't be putting myself back in there again. Buuuuuuut at least I can sell 99% of my REQ cards... so I can buy more REQ cards to sell. Why didn't 343 add spartan hearthstone while they were at it?

Bring on the neg bomb like it's waypoint.

Bro, relax.

• Upvote (+1) 2

But can you go platinum to diamond?

Yes, of course. Else there'd be no reason to play after getting to X6.

Is there any point in the campaign where the frames stutter like crazy (regardless of objects)? If possible, non-spoiler answer?

There's one level were the game hits a load zone and it slows the game down for about a second and then it's fine again. I didn't run into any major frame rate drops.

Bro, relax.

I am relaxed.  It gave me a good laugh this morning.  Being able to sell a majority of your REQ cards is an honest plus because I can buy more packs for armor.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I am relaxed. It gave me a good laugh this morning. Being able to sell a majority of your REQ cards is an honest plus because I can buy more packs for armor.

Same :D I sell everything pretty much cos I can't see my self playing warzone. Just want the weapon skins.

Can't believe people still don't use mics

Because the xbone party/chat system is a joke.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Are anyone else's first two pages of Match Stats not showing anything after games? I can only see things on the third page (accuracy/damage/etc). It's been doing that to me since my first game.

This was happening to me. It resolved itself eventually.

the aiming in this game is anything but smooth. I don't know what it is, but it's annoying

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm probably one of the very few here who actually enjoy Warzone quite a lot. I like the subtle MOBA aspects to the gameplay and especially how it feels like playing a "Silent Cartographer" campaign mission against some people. Kind of iffy on Warzone Assault though.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I just don't like that I join Warzone down 800 to 300 with half the team quit out.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I just don't like that I join Warzone down 800 to 300 with half the team quit out.

I knew JIP was a thing but I was hoping they'd tuned the join parameters. I've only ever joined games that have been going on for a minute :/