CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

This 9GB update is downloading slow.... 2 hours in and 57% while my Xbox One is using 2 megabits down when my internet is 60 down.

Anyone else download speeds going really slow? I'm barely getting 200 kbs per second wtf. It slowed to a halt

So just lower the auto aim further.

The TTK's still feel like an eternity.

Spawning with a Pistol when players around you are picking you off with BR's gets frustrating pretty quickly.

If the Pistol actually rewarded the skill it would be ok, but it doesn't. The BR has better range, more auto aim, large reticle AND has a bigger magazine.

So fucking frustrating spawning with a pistol and you're against a dmr, a br, and a Carbine. Then someone sprints right up on you and just holds down a trigger and kills you in a second with an AR

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Fucking bullshit that I'm getting matched against a team of 4 in champion. What the fuck 343i. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Okay so.. uh.. the campaign is garbage. 343i just ripped off a lot of lore fan. This is the most fan fiction-like story I've witnessed (in this franchise). It was full of clichés, deus ex machinas, completely ignored past character development, and the advertisement lied.

Oh, and the legendary ending is garbage.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Literally shitting on everyone and lsot every game so far.

Havent played yet with a full team. Brutal.

Okay so.. uh.. the campaign is garbage. 343i just ripped off a lot of lore fan. This is the most fan fiction-like story I've witnessed (in this franchise). It was full of clichés, deus ex machinas, completely ignored past character development, and the advertisement lied.

Why did you put this in here?

• Upvote (+1) 3

How many times do we have to go through this? A shit ton of people are playing the game, downloading the game, downloading patches, etc. Shits gonna lag, or be slow at some point. I'd recommend hard resetting the Xbox if you are having problems, if they persist you are just gonna have to wait. I know it sucks, but I'm not sure what other solutions there are.

Edit: I'm just saying don't start acting like you got ripped off or the games broken just yet.

• Upvote (+1) 1

One champion earned. 5 more to go.

Question, once you get champion, is higher number the better? Or lower?

How many times do we have to go through this? A shit ton of people are playing the game, downloading the game, downloading patches, etc. Shits gonna lag, or be slow at some point. I'd recommend hard resetting the Xbox if you are having problems, if they persist you are just gonna have to wait. I know it sucks, but I'm not sure what other solutions there are.

This is also why I don't buy/play at launch. Or shouldn't. Server Slam equals negative vibes, negative assumptions...

• Upvote (+1) 1

Until November, when most casual players swap over to Battlefront. If players are looking to be engaged by Warzone, they can easily play a better version in Battlefront to some extent. 

Nooo... Battlefront was kind of bad actually. Those spawns man......

Lower. 1 is the best champ rank for example.

Anyone else download speeds going really slow? I'm barely getting 200 kbs per second wtf. It slowed to a halt

Mine is. It's not even using 1% of my speed at the moment.

So at the midnight launch I won a spartan minecraft figure thing in a raffle. I really don't know what it is or what I'm supposed to do with it.

Also, 88% BOYSSSSS

Lower. As in Champion 1 = number 1 in the world.

Curios, Did you ever get matched against teams of 4? Once i got to 7/7 on placement i got c9 then two other teams of 4, both highly skilled while i was stuck with 3 randoms. Had a gooser on my team in all 3 games  :)

Edit: ended up diamond 1.

Lower, Champion 1 is the number one ranked player in that playlist

And beaten to the punch

343 has failed..

The game is not playable out of the box.

Starting weapons NEED to be either br or dmr.. This isn't 2001 we know what works in halo and ar and that ugly little pistol don't.

When I spawn with an ar and immediately am confronted by 2 brs and a dmr then its unbalanced.. I can't fight them fairly from the same range and the game is over as they have map control from there on out.

Pistol: why is this pistol killing in the same amount of shots as a dmr?? Wtf.. Br = 4 shots, dmr = 5 and pistol should be 6... It's very simple.

And where are the maps? Played all night and only played about 4? Maps I think?

I think 343 are trying to make people not want to play.

Great game could have been great now.. It'll be ok some time maybe later?

• Downvote (-1) 34

So fucking frustrating spawning with a pistol and you're against a dmr, a br, and a Carbine. Then someone sprints right up on you and just holds down a trigger and kills you in a second with an AR

343 has failed..

Starting weapons NEED to be either br or dmr.. This isn't 2001 we know what works in halo and ar and that ugly little pistol don't.

When I spawn with an ar and immediately am confronted by 2 brs and a dmr then its unbalanced.. I can't fight them fairly from the same range and the game is over as they have map control from there on out.

Pistol: why is this pistol killing in the same amount of shots as a dmr?? Wtf.. Br = 4 shots, dmr = 5 and pistol should be 6... It's very simple.

Adapt.

• Upvote (+1) 2

343 has failed..

Sounds like you're just getting  :rekt:  by people who know the map better than you do. I am yet to see any of these situations you explained happen to higher-teir players.

The strong pistol off spawn is used to hit those players out of scope/outshoot them.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Well I'm really enjoying it thus far. Easily better than Reach/4, I'd even say 3 since my shots are actually going where I'm aiming. 

If you say anything negative about the game you will be NEGGED. No opinions are valid till the honeymoon phase is over and you've retweeted that the Pro's think this is the best Halo game ever.

• Upvote (+1) 11
  • Downvote (-1) 2

If you say anything negative about the game you will be NEGGED. No opinions are valid till the honeymoon phase is over and you've retweeted that the Pro's think this is the best Halo game ever.

It's true, but I will +rep people that post valid arguments.

• Upvote (+1) 1