CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

It's a good day to be on this forum.

On a different note"

CE Magnum no sprint custom games pls. We can literally remake all CE maps in forge now in December and make a modern CE emulation. @@Sal1ent Beyond members get CE pistol in custom games/forge pl0x?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

CE Magnum no sprint custom games pls.

We can literally remake all CE maps in forge now and make a modern CE. @@Sal1ent pls. Beyond members get CE pistol in custom games/forge.

You can't use REQ weapons outside of Warzone.

You can't use REQ weapons outside of Warzone.

Like @@Sal1ent said, anything can get patched in.. I REALLY hope to see this. Would make for an AMAZING sandbox.

CE Magnum no sprint custom games pls. We can literally remake all CE maps in forge now in December and make a modern CE emulation. 

This is what I want most in Halo 5. This. Not Warzone, not campaign. This, even if it doesn't feel like Halo CE 2, I want it for the epic nostalgia trip.

Yeah, and MCC is getting a patch next week.

"MCC is a completely different team"  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah, and MCC is getting a patch next week.

They seem to be pushing the "were going to listen to the players" spiel. Remains to be seen but asking for stuff isn't going to hurt. The possibilities of REQ weapons in forge and customs is huge, I find it hard to believe it won't be possible at some point.

On a different note"

CE Magnum no sprint custom games pls. We can literally remake all CE maps in forge now in December and make a modern CE emulation. @@Sal1ent Beyond members get CE pistol in custom games/forge pl0x?

Good luck getting the spawn system and weapon launching to work.

"I want Halo CE in every game that isn't Halo CE"

In custom games, absolutely! Matchmaking for the new experience, custom games for whatever I want. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I've made up for it the amount of times I've said it off air on purpose :P

Awesome job tonight man! Bravo to you..... :saucey:

• Upvote (+1) 2

This host (idk his name) sounds like Jimmy Kimmel lol. I thought it was him when I first tuned in and wasn't looking at the screen. 

I've made up for it the amount of times I've said it off air on purpose :P

I've run out of upvotes for today, but I just wanted to tell you how hilarious that is!

You are doing great work!

It might as well not even be if you can spawn with it once and use it until you die.

Josh said earlier that the more kills you get with it, the more likely you are to get it back. So if you get more kills with the CE magnum, you're more likely to unlock it in future.

Who knows how well that will work.

This host (idk his name) sounds like Jimmy Kimmel lol. I thought it was him when I first tuned in and wasn't looking at the screen. 

You bad mouthing G-money?!

I've only been playing ffa but fuck me I suck at this game. Aiming feels way harder than the beta.

This has probably already been said but people who participated n the H5 feedback program thing get an e-mail with a req pack in it. At least I did.

How can people complain about a lack of variety when you play the same h1 gametypes and maps for over 10 years...

Quality > quantity

• Upvote (+1) 1