CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Ign is saying the campaign was the worst in the series....? They gave halo 4 a 9.8 ffs

Digital

Which region did you buy and download it from? I bought it from the US store and downloaded it from the Australian (thinking it was the earliest timezone... ugh). Changed region to New Zealand but still says "You are too early".

BTW not sure if this is the right thread but Halo: The Fall of Reach is now on the Halo Channel. Apparently you can watch even if you don't have the LE.

Which region did you buy and download it from? I bought it from the US store and downloaded it from the Australian (thinking it was the earliest timezone... ugh). Changed region to New Zealand but still says "You are too early".

He's talking about people who got copies early. MP had been locked for us .

1514622778ab4a90e465bf1d070c5fe0.png

UK store using a digital code

Anybody who is giving 343 money after MCC disappoints me. Buy Halo 5 secondhand if you must have it.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 3

I really enjoyed my first game great connection felt amazing can't wait to play more with a full squad. #weback?

• Downvote (-1) 1

Reviews like that are good for Halo. Give's some people a bit of a reality check.

• Upvote (+1) 2

You might as well spoil the story at this point just to save yourself from being disappointed. That has to be one of the most questionable Plot Twists I have seen in any sort of media.

HTT was 100 times better than this.

http://www.ubergizmo.com/2015/10/halo-5-pc-launch-possible/

I am going to feel like an idiot if this happens anytime soon...

Seeings I just bought a used to xbox one for my PC station to play competitive on a monitor instead of the big living room TV.   I guess I could always sell the used xbox if it does.  I can't imagine Halo 5 in 4K @ 60 fps... drool.  Or even 1080p @ 120 fps! 

Has anyone been using party chat through the xbox app on PC.  I am planning to use my sennheisers that are already connected to my PC for chat while playing Halo 5 on xbox.

1b788ac8c4917bd6d35cb5b4734ead04.png

There goes his Halo 6 media copy.

LMFAO....you may be right though. IGN will have someone new doing the review next time, then i'll reference this post.

You might as well spoil the story at this point just to save yourself from being disappointed. That has to be one of the most questionable Plot Twists I have seen in any sort of media.

HTT was 100 times better than this.

Really? I guess the story is divisive. 2 of my friends loved it and 1 hated the plot. I'm 9 missions in and i'm really enjoying the campaign so far.