CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

I know you cant see your medals in the carnage reports, but it also looks like you cant see them on waypoint either? I cant find them at least.

EDIT- Nevermind, you can only see them if you've played the game.

When do you guys think it will be worth buying. The only Favourite Things I have to actually do on launch is FFA, and skull hunting in Campaign. Everything else is meh, until all the other good stuff that I love like snipers, forge, oddball, multi team, BTB, infection eventually comes.

HCFP THANK YOU req pack does anyone know what this is? my friend has it but i don't.

It's a thank you pack for taking part in the Halo Community Feedback Program.

Are you able to access the MP yet? Still getting the missing DLC error :/

For anyone that has played what's the strafing like? How responsive is it and what previous game is it mostly like?

It's a thank you pack for taking part in the Halo Community Feedback Program.

Are you able to access the MP yet? Still getting the missing DLC error :/

That sucks i guess i can't get it now, but no i can't i am waiting up until it hits midnight in new zealand i really hope that works. :)

When do you guys think it will be worth buying. The only Favourite Things I have to actually do on launch is FFA, and skull hunting in Campaign. Everything else is meh, until all the other good stuff that I love like snipers, forge, oddball, multi team, BTB, infection eventually comes.

Forge, BTB should be in the game before Christmas, i'm assuming infection will of been a weekend playlist and made into a permanent one by then, probably snipers too. Finally a good FFA playlist at launch.

ITS SO CLOSE

Just curious how do you embed tweets?

Post the link and it should do it itself.

I will never understand how they forgot to put in medals in the post game carnage report.

Thats borderline troll.

• Upvote (+1) 3

The down side of the "sustain plan" is that intentionally withholding parts the game at launch will cause reviews to suffer (look at destiny). The upside, if it works, is getting people to stick around for much longer than they normally would growing a community for a game. (like destiny) This may or may not work out for 343 but I am interested in seeing what happens. I just hope appropriate measures are taken depending on the result. 

Learning how to make an easy to understand and well written campaign story would help too, but that's beside the point. 

The down side of the "sustain plan" is that intentionally withholding parts the game at launch will cause reviews to suffer (look at destiny). The upside, if it works, is getting people to stick around for much longer than they normally would growing a community for a game. (like destiny) This may or may not work out for 343 but I am interested in seeing what happens. I just hope appropriate measures are taken depending on the result. 

Learning how to make an easy to understand and well written campaign story would help too, but that's beside the point. 

I feel like Bungie is the loveable midget who keeps stumbling through life and yet always manages to find success. Marathon was a hit, Halo was a phenomenon and grew out a huge communiity, and now Destiny, lacking any decent story or content for a year, is s juggernaut with the biggest community in games since it came out. Halo 5 better succeed.

• Upvote (+1) 1

LOL

Some review's even go OUT OF THEIR WAY to mention how there's "SO multiplayer game modes" available.

...Oh boy.

LOL

Some review's even go OUT OF THEIR WAY to mention how there's "SO multiplayer game modes" available.

...Oh boy.

Well now I know which one Ryan McCaffrey wrote lol

At least they're withholding the review score

when the best way to describe halo 5 is "as a shooter it's a great game, as a halo game it's good/decent/bad/ok" then there is a problem. We don't want 343 to make great shooters, we want great halo games. The entire identity of the series will be lost when we get halo 7 to finish this new trilogy.

a-fucking-men