CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Just finished campaign.

I have the perfect analogy for it but cannot share at this time.

why not do some gun testing for us?

No access to multiplayer. :/

You could do it in campaign, unless the guns act completely different.

You could do it in campaign, unless the guns act completely different.

I mean, I bet they are the same but what would you even want to know?

I mean, I bet they are the same but what would you even want to know?

I'm just curious to see if smart-link/zoom/ads does increase accuracy or not. So far, as far as I know, only the pistol was tested.

It might be fun to play, but after one day I'm already bored watching Halo 5. Hopefully it gets better when the game actually comes out.

Is it just me, or is strafing almost non-existent? I've been watching pro streams and thruster always seems to be used first choice, and then one player is dead before any strafing actually happens. Its nothing like the strafe wars in Reach.

I'm just curious to see if smart-link/zoom/ads does increase accuracy or not. So far, as far as I know, only the pistol was tested.

I would say the only thing I've noticed with smart scope is being able to have the red reticule kinda gives you better accuracy? Like if your AR range without smart scope is blue, smart scope is red, more magnetism maybe? That's like the instance I notice.

I would say the only thing I've noticed with smart scope is being able to have the red reticule kinda gives you better accuracy? Like if your AR range without smart scope is blue, smart scope is red, more magnetism maybe? That's like the instance I notice.

Ah I see, good to know. I was speaking more from a bullet-spread aspect, though.

How long will this game last with only 2 objective gametypes in matchmaking?

The only thing I've noticed from all of the streams I've watched today is people feel the urge to argue and compare multiple games in the chat... Why? What does H5 have to do anything with it?? Hahahahaha

The only thing I've noticed from all of the streams I've watched today is people feel the urge to argue and compare multiple games in the chat... Why? What does H5 have to do anything with it?? Hahahahaha

That's how competition in the market place works?

Did anyone else just see lethal get that nasty ground pound on the flag carrier to get the return and win the game on fathom? Really cool use of ground pound.

Anyone else just miss the black BR? Its just like the new rockets, changed to look more like a gun "in current real life".

• Upvote (+1) 5

Will probably last a bit, although I hope 343 thinks about adding 1 or 2 more gametypes to matchmaking before or shortly after Black Ops 3 or Battlefront releases.

Anyone else just miss the black BR? Its just like the new rockets, changed to look more like a gun "in current real life".

I miss it only because when I look at the Halo 5 BR I automatically think of this:

orig-12642471.jpg

The Brood Rifle. :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

What are you talking about? You forgot Breakout.  :kappa:

Lets say you just played against some guy who went fucking OFF and had like 25 kills. You see him again. Even though the game has you in the same skill bracket for now he is clearly either on fire or better. You would likely want to dodge.

nah I'd want the run back lol
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Pegasus looks amazing compared from beta. Forge is going to be wicked.

GUYS THE MAIL MAN HAS MY COPY AND HE'S ALMOST HERE

• Upvote (+1) 3

From what I've seen, the strafe is actually pretty decent. Better than H4 and H2A at least. Good news is, there is a strafe setting in customs. More options is always better.

Ttuvapor ur gamers corner podcast sucked lolz. Be sure u guys follow my twitch channel i gurantee ima b the best player in h5

• Downvote (-1) 14