CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

You people are really over exaggerating about the maps.. I don't know if its your nostalgia or what.. they're not perfect sure but they're not that bad either. I also like how some of you make it sound like you could do a better job at making maps .

I bet if any of you tried to make some they'd come out looking like...

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/norbit/images/2/2a/Rasputia.png/revision/latest?cb=20100319032519

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 8

Why don't we just use the carbine in tournies

why don't you get off these forums you're so negative and egotistical and meeeeeeeaaaaaaaann!!

Anyone ever figure out how radar works? From what I've seen it still works like a normal radar, but the range is super short. Like naded was fighting someone on p2 on truth a few games ago and the guy wasn't even on his radar even though they were both inside p2.

why don't you get off these forums you're so negative and egotistical and meeeeeeeaaaaaaaann!!

*angrily juices lemons*

• Upvote (+1) 5

I also like how some of you make it sound like you could do a better job at making maps .

I bet if any of you tried to make some they'd come out looking like...

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/norbit/images/2/2a/Rasputia.png/revision/latest?cb=20100319032519

"You can't criticize the President because you wouldn't do better."

Please stop with this fallacy. Just because we can't make maps doesn't mean we can't constructively criticize those who do.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

"You can't criticize the President because you wouldn't do better."

Please stop with this fallacy. Just because we can't make maps doesn't mean we can't constructively criticize those who do.

I never said they couldn't criticize I did say they were over exaggerating ..

Naded's team was down like 40 to 47 and they came back. It was orgasmic to experience. They clutched it hard. This alone shows Halo 5 has something special going on. 

Sold.

I cannot believe 343 missed out on the chance to call pistol start SWAT "Swagnums".

• Upvote (+1) 8

Halo 5 not coming to PC now...what a tease:( 

I was pissed/happy when I heard talks of it going to PC. Pissed bc I would have wasted money on an xbox one, and happy because I wouldn't have to play on the xbox anymore. Now I'm just kind of bummed all around. Roller coaster of emotions :(

I was pissed/happy when I heard talks of it going to PC. Pissed bc I would have wasted money on an xbox one, and happy because I wouldn't have to play on the xbox anymore. Now I'm just kind of bummed all around. Roller coaster of emotions :(

Ah yeah that was a bit disappointing.. Microsoft needs to hurry and retire the xbox one and make the next one a windows pc for the living room.

I cannot believe 343 missed out on the chance to call pistol start SWAT "Swagnums".

Does default SWAT have pistol starts?

The magnetism on the DMR and BR looks ridiculous. They are hardly even moving the reticle and it's giving headshots.

Does default SWAT have pistol starts?

I think Matchmaking does, but I was just watching Ogre 2's stream and that's what they were playing.

Ah yeah that was a bit disappointing.. Microsoft needs to hurry and retire the xbox one and make the next one a windows pc for the living room.

Or just start making windows compatible game pads instead of a console.

Oh wait... they already make those. Some pretty nice ones too.

And with the "Xbox App" on windows 10 I'm not quite sure what the point of the actual box is.

Another god damn Halo game where other people's ranks aren't visible. What's thr point of even having ranks?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 4

Most people playing the game seems to like it. It's different to watch but I've seen a lot of things I like. The individual has a lot more power in this game it seems. Also, I like the majority of the maps, only ones that are iffy to me are Eden and Empire. Once players learn all the jump and routes I think they will flow a lot better as well.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Another god damn Halo game where other people's ranks aren't visible. What's thr point of even having ranks?

Umm pretty sure they are visible. Right on the player card.