CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

So I don't know if anybody has answered this. But does it not say the multi kill medals when you get a multi and another medal? Everything I seen somebody get a puurfect and a double or triple it says the puurfect medal but doesn't say the multi medal.

Eh, no. Reach's bests it entirely.

We lost party viewing in reach but gained campaign rewind --so arguable.

Eh, no. Reach's bests it entirely.

What do you mean? Halo 3 supported multiple people in theater and had a better file share system as well. But I guess the file share system is not really a part of theater, but enhances it. Other than that they were basically the same.  

What do you mean? Halo 3 supported multiple people in theater and had a better file share system as well. But I guess the file share system is not really a part of theater, but enhances it. Other than that they were basically the same.

Halo 3 had party viewing, at the cost of quality across the board. Horrible experiences with party viewing, from what I've seen and heard. We also got campaign rewind features with Reach. Also, better file share? I really don't think so. Reach's was SOOOOO good. Halo 3's was a good start, but Reach just ROCKED it.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Halo 3 had party viewing, at the cost of quality across the board. Horrible experiences with party viewing, from what I've seen and heard. We also got campaign rewind features with Reach. Also, better file share? I really don't think so. Reach's was SOOOOO good. Halo 3's was a good start, but Reach just ROCKED it.

Your probably right, haven't used Halo 3 theater in awhile so can't remember it ever not working for me. But what I liked about the file share system in Halo 3 was they had the Bungie favorites, so you could easily find fun and cool clips and game modes. 

Watching Naded instead, but the poor guy got SWATnums 2 times in a row.  :wutface:

Why did Naded have his chat in sub mode earlier? I hate when streamers do that even if I am a sub.

Yes, those were the differences with the Halo 3 and Reach theater and it's also a matter of opinion of which one was better, but how was the Reach file sharing an improvement? It was exactly the same from what I can remember.

Why did Naded have his chat in sub mode earlier? I hate when streamers do that even if I am a sub.

I don't tell him how to live his life  :kappa:

Yes, those were the differences with the Halo 3 and Reach theater and it's also a matter of opinion of which one was better, but how was the Reach file sharing an improvement? It was exactly the same from what I can remember.

File search plus more options for files like files you were in and more slots

• Upvote (+1) 2

File search plus more options for files like files you were in and more slots

What he said. Halo 3's, surprisingly operated like the MCC's, where you had to search for a gamertag and look at the maps/gametypes in there. Reach was MUCH better in that regard. On top of things that were more community based, such as "Screenshots of You".

Reach did the community features right. Everything after that has been a downgrade so far.

Halo 5's custom game options are a step in the right direction, however.

I have a lot of high hope for this game watching nadeds stream...pro vs pro gameplay is really entertaining. We just need to tweak gametypes ever so slightly to make the game play a bit better. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

If anything, It's possible that December will have big community updates with the inclusion of forge.. but that is a really long time to wait. 

I don't know about anyone else, but i've been binge watching H5 and enjoying it. It's also funny to see the pros miss so much lol.

I don't know about anyone else, but i've been binge watching H5 and enjoying it. It's also funny to see the pros miss so much lol.

I wish they had a little bit more variety in their gametypes. I haven't seen them scrim on Plaza or Rig once.

I wish they had a little bit more variety in their gametypes. I haven't seen them scrim on Plaza or Rig once.

yeah, they definitely need to play more maps, and I also feel like they're a little slow to learn the game.

If we could have a DMR with a BR scope as a spawn weapon, I think it would be pretty fun.