Not true.

Regret has an OS Bottom Mid on all gametypes

Truth has a Camo on all gametypes

The Rig has Camo 

There are plenty others too.

I think Fathom has camo now as well.

He's played the game though.

is that why he is being obnoxious?

@@VinFTW, sry but your opinion isn't more valid than others because you've played the game post beta

everyone here has witnessed the game being played post beta and that alone is enough to make an evaluation, but fuck logic so ur rite 

Yeah, what an idiot!

agreed, annoying as fuck too

but we all already determined that last launch

@@EagleBurn, 343 really did mess up on the spectator delay on LAN and asking leagues to work around it is unfair. They should use the old format until 343 creates a spectator mode that's up to standard and worth using for leagues.

i think they will use the old format as well, they kinda have to

its very comical that 343 took the time to add this esports production feature that is essentially useless at lan events 

• Upvote (+1) 2

No. I'm saying that having the game early should be an advantage on its own by learning the game ahead of other people, not by having a higher rank and all sorts of misc advantages when the game launches.

Good on the people who can play it early, but other people shouldn't get screwed over in terms of grind.

I see your point. I just disagree.

It's about as ridiculous as anything else said in here.

Just trying to fit in man!

lol

I mean I just wanted to say if you don't want to sound like a shitter then stop constantly talking about how you're going to shit.

is that why he is being obnoxious?

@@VinFTW, sry but your opinion isn't more valid than others because you've played the game post beta

everyone here has witnessed the game being played post beta and that alone is enough to make an evaluation, but fuck logic so ur rite

agreed, annoying as fuck too

but we all already determined that last launch

Hey man, it's a discussion board, can't take other people's opinions stay away from the heat.

Not everybody's gonna agree.

I love the pistol. Is it perfect? Fuck no. Is it really good? I think so.

Hey man, it's a discussion board, can't take other people's opinions stay away from the heat.

Or just tell them that their opinion doesn't matter because they haven't played the game.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Or just tell them that their opinion doesn't matter because they haven't played the game.

No no no. Hugeeee difference between opinions and determine a weapon is useless and or broken before you played its most recent build.

Surely you're intelligent enough to discern the difference.

• Downvote (-1) 7

Not everybody's gonna agree.

I love the pistol. Is it perfect? Fuck no. Is it really good? I think so.

precisely

that's why i'm asking you to stop spewing the "ur opinion dont matter cause u haven't played it" rhetoric over and over again, it's devoid of logic and detrimental to the discussion 

• Upvote (+1) 2

precisely

that's why i'm asking you to stop spewing the "ur opinion dont matter cause u haven't played it" rhetoric over and over again, it's devoid of logic and detrimental to the discussion

Never said anyones opinion didn't matter, just that it's ridiculous to come to conclusions based off video and beta builds.

Edit: last thing I'll say on the matter. I don't wanna clutter up the boards with this shit. Feel free to PM me.

I think Fathom has camo now as well.

Correct

everyone here has witnessed the game being played post beta and that alone is enough to make an evaluation

Disagree

I havent been able to watch much pro gameplay, whats the verdict so far?

Good? Bad? 

Why do you guys act surprised that Halo 5 is missing key things?

Did you not play Halo 4. This is the company that got rid of descope, red Xs, power weapon control, VISIBLE IN GAME RANKS, file share, 4 shot BR, added join in progress etc...

Fool me once...fool me twice...you know the saying.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Good? Bad?

Definitely on the good side. "Different but good". The improved weapon patching system is gonna come in handy.

No no no. Hugeeee difference between opinions and determine a weapon is useless and or broken before you played its most recent build.

Holy hell, man. Are you always this smug? Cut it out already.

Playing the series for a decade and watching hours upon hours of pro gameplay does warrant the person to have a valid opinion, whether you like it or not.

• Upvote (+1) 7

What if they put the players in a sound proof box with big screens on each box showing player face cams that are on a 15 second delay so the spec mode and player reactions are synced?

Good? Bad?

Doesn't matter what they say. Have you seen the pre release Halo 4 footage on youtube where the pros hailed Halo 4 as the best competitive Halo yet?

I don't need to play anything. I prefer to use math.

5 shots to kill

12 shots per magazine

Equals 2.5 kills per magazine with perfect aim.

Assuming the pistol has a decent skill gap and is not Halo 2 BR level easy-mode, we should assume that even decent players will be missing more than 3 shots per magazine, which translates to 1 kill on average per magazine (if this isn't the case, then the weapon is most likely too easy). Given the propensity for modern Halo games to focus on 4v4 gametypes, it's reasonable to assume than many engagements will involve more than 1 enemy player. In this situation, a solo player doesn't have a reasonable expectation of surviving the encounter simply due to the fact that their starting weapon doesn't provide them the opportunity.

Even knowing nothing else about the game, if you told me a Halo game started players with a precision weapon that only allowed 2 kills, MAX, per magazine, I would tell you that's not a good starting weapon.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Good? Bad? 

Looks like they are still working it out.  Hard to make a judgement.

Good? Bad? 

H5 gets borring to watch quickly.  Thats my opinion.  And very few maps are spectator friendly.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Everyone trying to justify the lack of various features (Forge, theater, various gametypes, the list goes on), keep this is mind:

Editing is probably 80% of what I do with Halo at this point. Because theater is essentially useless, that means 80% of what I enjoy about Halo is out the window. The same is true for any of the features that have been taken out: there are people for whom 80% of what they do with Halo is forge, or split screen, or BTB, or whatever.

Speaking personally this is a huge blow for my potential enjoyment of Halo 5. The same can be said for anyone who's losing a feature they love.

Don't blow it off just because 80% of what you do with Halo is grind competitive playlists. We should all be able to do what we enjoy.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Good? Bad? 

They've only been playing Truth, Fathom, and a little bit of Colosseum and Eden.