CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Amazon doesn't give out the download code to the Limited Edition version under games library. Gotta wait for the package to get here, then wait for it to download for 8 hours.

You could find a friend to gameshare with while you wait.

So @@Sal1ent since it seems that Dispatch in Warzone Assault is really just ARC I would assume the other 2 maps are just Stormbreak and Apex 7.

Where and when does this map come in to play? Surely you did not show off DLC maps in pre-release footage:

fb5ec6365806f603f5795a79b3970ad3.png

Would like to know this as well

So @@Sal1ent since it seems that Dispatch in Warzone Assault is really just ARC I would assume the other 2 maps are just Stormbreak and Apex 7.

Where and when does this map come in to play? Surely you did not show off DLC maps in pre-release footage:

fb5ec6365806f603f5795a79b3970ad3.png

dispatch is arc?

In all the streams from the Pros, not a one were using or complaining about the AR.

Very good sign.

Hysteria was using it pretty consistently and doing reasonably well with it.

Weren't other Halo games rated M? Not that they should have been, I don't recall anything M worthy. Cortona was pretty much naked though. Maybe her dying got the rating down to T.

The Flood was what got Halo it's M rating.

Cortana is not a "she" or "her." It is a genderless AI construct

Although it's impossible to know at this point, id assume it would be impossible to create an Artificial Intelligence without gender. All intelligence we know of has a gender. Do you think it's possible to be genderless? Considering how it forms our frame of mind and everything?

I'm really not sure.

In-universe though, isn't she based off of an actual old dead human? So in turn is, by all means, essentially female?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Although it's impossible to know at this point, id assume it would be impossible to create an Artificial Intelligence without gender. All intelligence we know of has a gender. Do you think it's possible to be genderless? Considering how it forms our frame of mind and everything?

I'm really not sure.

In-universe though, isn't she based off of an actual old dead human? So in turn is, by all means, essentially female?

She's based off of Halsey.

Hysteria was using it pretty consistently and doing reasonably well with it.

The Flood was what got Halo it's M rating.

A squid latching onto a marine's face and forcing tentacles down his throat and then turning him into a murdering zombie is probly what gave it an M rating.

A squid latching onto a marine's face and forcing tentacles down his throat and then turning him into a murdering zombieis probly what gave it an M rating.

In Japan that would be a T rating.

• Upvote (+1) 1

@@Moa

do you know anything about when we'll be able to play multiplayer? (non-reviewers / authorized people) who already have the game

On release day. 12 AM EST

@@Moa

do you know anything about when we'll be able to play multiplayer? (non-reviewers / authorized people) who already have the game

Probably late Sunday/early Monday.

On release day. 12 AM EST

Australia will have the game before that.

Lol, complaining about Josh Holmes letting his kid play, some of yall could find anything to bitch about

Why does it matter who it is? I would have said the same thing no matter who it was.

Why does it matter who it is? I would have said the same thing no matter who it was.

Game is Teen.

:holmes:

• Upvote (+1) 3

Probably late Sunday/early Monday.

Australia will have the game before that.

Seriously?

Are you sure Australians just don't get to play until 3PM EST Tuesday or something.

Seriously?

The only people who should have the game right now are press and friends/family. They'll remove the whitelist sometime before it unlocks in the first region.

I know we saw some Pro 8s via streams, but i am think that pro gameplay salient said we were going to see will be the 343i pro team vs the pros flying to Seattle (I think ninja,pistola, snipedown, and X)

The only people who should have the game right now are press and friends/family. They'll remove the whitelist sometime before it unlocks in the first region.

I meant as in, we all get to play super early on Sunday night/Monday morning because it will be 12AM, 27th in Australian time zone?