CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

APG said the skill gap is pretty high. Prefers the pistol to the BR as a starting weapon because it's difficult.

Beautiful.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why not

Amazon doesn't give out the download code to the Limited Edition version under games library. Gotta wait for the package to get here, then wait for it to download for 8 hours.

Cortana is not a "she" or "her." It is a genderless AI construct

Aren't AI based on human minds? Wouldn't some of that human gender stuff carry over?

It does look good but I do see a lot of times where a larger clip would definitely come in handy. Lots and lots of mid battle reloads. 

They need to make the clip 15.

GirlfriendHaver must know :kappa:

Cortana uses special binary AI pronouns, shitlord

• Upvote (+1) 1

You're a genderless AI construct. 

• Upvote (+1) 6

look I'm up for a healthy debate over what pronouns we should use when referring to Cortana but if we're gonna start slinging insults around over it I'm not even going to waste my time

look I'm up for a healthy debate over what pronouns we should use when referring to Cortana but if we're gonna start slinging insults around over it I'm not even going to waste my time

ze zy zo zum

I smell the blood of a Reclaimer

• Upvote (+1) 1

She is about to become the figurehead of Tumblr then 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Pistol looks like it needs a larger clip. Surprise of the century, who could have seen that coming!

It's fine for 1v1 engagements; the problem is after you finish one person, you have a few low chance of defending yourself against another player because you will most likely need to reload mid-combat. The clip should be at least 15.

yeah i agree pistol needs a bigger clip. People are caught reloading in middle of fights too often.

Not going to be long til BR starts dominate everything any so whatever.  The pistol cant compete at all with the BR so it'll be mostly irrelevant soon.

So @@Sal1ent since it seems that Dispatch in Warzone Assault is really just ARC I would assume the other 2 maps are just Stormbreak and Apex 7.

Where and when does this map come in to play? Surely you did not show off DLC maps in pre-release footage:

fb5ec6365806f603f5795a79b3970ad3.png

• Upvote (+1) 1

Cortana was made using a cloned brain from Halsey so...

• Upvote (+1) 1

Cortana was made using a cloned brain from Halsey so...

OMG, HALSEY IS GENDERLESS CONFIRMED.

NO ARM

NO GENDER

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is a rate of fire change for the Magnum really not in the boundaries of being looked at by 343?

Increasing the magazine or making it a 4 shot, maybe, but you'd think by bringing the ROF up to the point of a 1 second kill wouldn't be such an easy change?

@@Sal1ent If it turns out your Magnum needs a change, would a faster ROF be negotiable?

Is a rate of fire change for the Magnum really not in the boundaries of being looked at by 343?

Increasing the magazine or making it a 4 shot, maybe, but you'd think by bringing the ROF up to the point of a 1 second kill wouldn't be such an easy change?

@@Sal1ent If it turns out your Magnum needs a change, would a faster ROF be negotiable?

RoF was changed in Halo 4 for the LightRifle I believe. The only issue would be weapons sounding broken because of overlapping weapon sounds and animations.

I recall that being mentioned when Halo 4 Turbo was being discussed.