CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Meanwhile Chig 2gre and LBX have won 2 Rig Strongholds games 100-99. Hype!

I saw both of those. I can't wait to see that in the HCS.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Slowed rate of fire, removal of recoil, hipfire and aimed fire have the same (perfect) accuracy, and I believe they increased the RRR while scoped in.

If that's the case than I think pistol starts will be shit. Played a ton of the Beta and the I always dropped the pistol for the BR when it was pistol starts. Even though it killed faster it sucks in so many other places.

Due to the lucky as fuck spawn at the very end. lol 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Damn I'm at work, hopefully the stream is up for a while

He finished up but http://www.twitch.tv/chig is still going. There should always be one on when youre done

They won because of completely broken spawns

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I am enjoying the BR gameplay from the pros more than the Pistol AR. Just more fun to watch imo.

• Upvote (+1) 1

radar off, pistol buffed to get a better zoom and 4sk imo

faster rate of fire.

I played the gametype in the goddamn beta. How is that close-minded?

You're so closed minded that you don't even know what closed minded is lol go back to PC kid.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I'm not about to jump into this Precision Weapon debate, but BRs, LRs, DMRs, and all the other Tier 1 weapons spawn every 15 seconds after they are picked up. Not only is the pistol EXTREMELY powerful, but you can literally always have your weapon of choice off spawn.

I am enjoying the BR gameplay from the pros more than the Pistol AR. Just more fun to watch imo.

There hasn't been any BR gameplay outside of SWAT... -_-

• Upvote (+1) 1

Console games generally don't fare well on Twitch (Destiny, Fifa, and a couple of others being exceptions), I wouldn't read too much into it.

Not doing well on Twitch and having a thriving competitve scene don't go well together. When Destiny streamed their pre release content it was the #1 game on Twitch, Pre release Halo 5 (The biggest Xbox One release to date) is sitting at sub 10k viewers. That is very very concerning for people hoping for a good competitive scene.

I'm not about to jump into this Precision Weapon debate, but BRs, LRs, DMRs, and all the other Tier 1 weapons spawn every 15 seconds after they are picked up. Not only is the pistol EXTREMELY powerful, but you can literally always have your weapon of choice off spawn.

Nah BR starts or bust

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

You're so closed minded that you don't even know what closed minded is lol go back to PC kid.

Already there. You should be able to hear my blues from Maryland or whatever irrelevant state you're in.

:salt:  :salt:  :intel:  :beyond:  :salt:  :holmes:  :wutface:

Yea, bad gametypes never have close games. 

Wasn't saying that. I was just saving you guys time so you didn't have to waste forum space  :UncleDrew:

Arkanum is destroying with the pistol.

faster rate of fire.

I don't think that's necessary. A 4SK Magnum has approximately a 1 second killtime, which is perfectly reasonable for a hitscan weapon.

Already there. You should be able to hear my blues from Maryland or whatever irrelevant state you're in.

:salt::salt::intel::beyond::salt: :holmes: :wutface:

I'm sorry I'll stop interrupting your Texas state-sponsored evolution denial banquet.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I'm sorry I'll stop interrupting your Texas state-sponsored evolution denial banquet.

Let's leave Texas out of this.

So assist spree medals are still there, just not single assist medals. Assist spree medals are my favorite! 

Brett, quick, what's my least favorite medal? 

I don't think that's necessary. A 4SK Magnum has approximately a 1 second killtime, which is perfectly reasonable for a hitscan weapon.

I really really want to see how that would play out.

"But the gametype is bad"

so a close score means it's good? we could close our eyes and tweak the settings for slayer to play some weirdo shit and we could get close games. I'm not saying strongholds suck, I'll wait to play it to judge it...but looking at a 100-99 game as a determining factor of whether the gametype is good or not is silly.