CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Two for one with a regular weapon. (Br)

You've been able to do that forever.

Some of the big name streamers are not fans of this game

Probably some old CoD channel trying his hardest to stay relevant. 

Who specifically has been vocal about their disdain?

Ccream and whoever has been in his skype with him, Jericho i think his name was, he's off now. And some of the ones earlier that had over 1k viewers. I've personally never heard of any of these people, but they have huge ass followings on twitch.

And I personally dont care about their opinions because I've never heard of them, but they have a lot of people watching/listening to them.

Watching Ccream and he never said he disliked it. He said he has only played a handful of games and can't make a judgement yet.

If I'm going to watch a casual player stream Halo 5, It would be Summit. At least he's an actual fan of competitive Halo.

Ccream and whoever has been in his skype with him, Jericho i think his name was, he's off now. And some of the ones earlier that had over 1k viewers. I've personally never heard of any of these people, but they have huge ass followings on twitch.

And I personally dont care about their opinions because I've never heard of them, but they have a lot of people watching/listening to them.

Those people probably think Destiny is the greatest game ever.

Watching Ccream and he never said he disliked it. He said he has only played a handful of games and can't make a judgement yet.

He's been constantly talking about how overpowered the AR is and how it's really cod like. But he literally just said to someone else as I was typing this that it's "pretty good so far". Who the fuck knows i guess.

what would that loophole be i get mine tomorrow also.

I can't really say at the moment, as I'm under NDA. That NDA isn't about Halo 5 Guardians release though.

If I'm going to watch a casual player stream Halo 5, It would be Summit. At least he's an actual fan of competitive Halo.

Is he really? I just watch him Stream CS:GO. 

They really do need to do something about giving the req pack openings some hype though. There is literally 0 excitement to opening them.

• Upvote (+1) 1

They really do need to do something about giving the req pack openings some hype though. There is literally 0 excitement to opening them.

There should have been special animations anytime you get a Rare or better.

He's been constantly talking about how overpowered the AR is and how it's really cod like. But he literally just said to someone else as I was typing this that it's "pretty good so far". Who the fuck knows i guess.

I agree with him on the AR point though. That thing was shredding him. He got a "perfect kill" medal with the pistol while full shield and still died to the same guy using an AR at medium-long range. (They traded)

I agree with him on the AR point though. That thing was shredding him. He got a "perfect kill" medal with the pistol while full shield and still died to the same guy using an AR at medium-long range. (They traded)

Oh ya, even with the nerf since the beta, it's still fucking stupid. It's unebelievable that they are going to have ar starts in the so called competitive playlists.

The @Midnight show is Halo themed tonight. Chris Hardwick is in a Master Chief outfit.

Is he really? I just watch him Stream CS:GO. 

Yup, he's been really invested in all the major Halo streamers like Ninja and Snipedown lately. He actually knows his history.

The @Midnight show is Halo themed tonight. Chris Hardwick is in a Master Chief outfit.

I'd let Chris Hardwick do anything to me in a Master Chief costume.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I cannot believe I'm seriously still seeing people thick enough to think the missing gametypes and other things will be added by launch. 

Which is in like 5 days.

My digital copy seemed to download the patch earlier today but if I go to "Manage game" it still says 46.2 GB. Do I need to re-install the game or what? 

• Upvote (+1) 1