CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

I have watched a decent amount of streams. I have heard "I can't find anyone" probably over 10 times. 

I have watched a decent amount of streams. I have heard "I can't find anyone" probably over 10 times. 

From people that are still learning the maps.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Its like they actually expect there to be millions of people playing right now.

I am getting so frustrated watching these streams. These players are utter garbage. My frustration is outweighing my curiosity. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I am getting so frustrated watching these streams. These players are utter garbage. My frustration is outweighing my curiosity.

Pros get it tomorrow. It'll all be over soon :)

I'd let the pros get it today and the personalities get it tomorrow. At least we will see interesting gameplay tomorrow then. I haven't seen to much besides the beast custom game options. 

It is literally the most frustrating thing to watch, saw a guy pass over the sniper twice when it was right in front of him. 

Monopoli is playing if people are looking for a stream.

Twitch.tv/mistermonopoli

I'm on mobile so no idea if that link worked but I can guarantee he's probably one of the better streamers right now.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It is literally the most frustrating thing to watch, saw a guy pass over the sniper twice when it was right in front of him. 

I don't get why it's taking so long for them to reveal some pro footage. If you're going to act like you're serious about pushing Halo to be a competitive game then showing pros playing the game should have happened by now to get people hyped for the release. The majority of what I've watched today has just been frustrating and doesn't give me any idea of what the meta game is like. 

Oh yeah what about Simms? Didn't he say he was going to stream? I'd watch that. 

He streamed earlier. He and H0lmbom were the only competent players I'd seen in game, streaming. Was REALLY disheartening to see the amount of people who got the early access to the game, and were sucky. I mean, what even ALLOWED these people to get the game in the first place? As someone said earlier, I was frustrated, more than excited, due to it.

it may be over soon, this game could end up being Garbo even at a high level. I hope to the God i don't think exists I'm wrong.

He streamed earlier. He and H0lmbom were the only competent players I'd seen in game, streaming. Was REALLY disheartening to see the amount of people who got the early access to the game, and were sucky. I mean, what even ALLOWED these people to get the game in the first place? As someone said earlier, I was frustrated, more than excited, due to it.

Damn I missed his stream :'( and I guess most of the good streams. 

He was one of the guys I actually wanted to watch. 

Damn I missed his stream :'( and I guess most of the good streams. 

He was one of the guys I actually wanted to watch. 

Yeah, his stream was really good to be honest. Also saw Moa, Batchford and Infinity on there, as well. Was a partay. By that, I mean we watched some good gameplay. Never saw Simms' armor setup though. >~< Was curious.

Yeah, his stream was really good to be honest. Also saw Moa, Batchford and Infinity on there, as well. Was a partay. By that, I mean we watched some good gameplay. Never saw Simms' armor setup though. >~< Was curious.

Anubis helmet and I think athlon chest piece

Literally the only thing I remember from his stream lol

I swear to god half these streams suck and the other half really suck

That is going to be extremely entertaining.

Anubis helmet and I think athlon chest piece

Literally the only thing I remember from his stream lol

I swear to god half these streams suck and the other half really suck

Anubis is god (literally and figuratively), I really want that armor in Halo 5. 

I see Team Slayer has a re spawn time of 8 seconds.  Is this going to be fix anytime soon?

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't get why it's taking so long for them to reveal some pro footage. If you're going to act like you're serious about pushing Halo to be a competitive game then showing pros playing the game should have happened by now to get people hyped for the release. The majority of what I've watched today has just been frustrating and doesn't give me any idea of what the meta game is like. 

Agree, I guess 343 wanted to get all the kids and casuals from other streams maybe, but I don't know how anyone can watch these streams for more than like 10 mins. 

Dibs

Yeah right lol. You can wear it when I die irl. Or wear it with me and we can be both be the god of the dead. 

Yeah right lol. You can wear it when I die irl. Or wear it with me and we can be both be the god of the dead.

Sorry pal, I just invoked the International Dibs Protocol. By rights it is mine

I see Team Slayer has a re spawn time of 8 seconds.  Is this going to be fix anytime soon?

it's actually kind of balanced out because of sprint, people aren't immediately getting back into action.
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1