CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Any confirmation on weapon damage modifiers? Can we change them at all?

No.

That fucking sucks, can't change damage of anything? How the hell does 343 miss that shit?!

That fucking sucks, can't change damage of anything? How the hell does 343 miss that shit?!

They don't want to be wrong about the pistol making it 5sk

• Upvote (+1) 2

I thought there would be pros and people I actually watch playing? Uhg

Looks like pros aren't getting their copies until tomorrow.

i haven't watched the streams but if they're players like IGN editors I'd agree. 

Watched two of them. It's not everyday I cringe at players in game, or talk to the screen, as if they can hear me, telling them to not do stupid crap.

• Upvote (+1) 2

They don't want to be wrong about the pistol making it 5sk

but they're perfectly fine about being wrong about sprint, like seriously, we get a bunch of new in depth settings and they leave out one of the most important ones.

Is there a shield/health modifier? We should be able to at least lower the shields to have the same effect as upping the damage.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Can you at least change damage generally, rather than gun by gun?

I believe you can modify Health and Shield damage.

Can you at least change damage generally, rather than gun by gun?

Is there a shield/health modifier? We should be able to at least lower the shields to have the same effect as upping the damage.

Yes I believe so. Check the settings thread that was just created.

I was hoping there would have been some major changes to Eden or Empire to make them feel less like the same map.

really? I feel Eden plays way different than Empire. Security in Eden and Catwalk look really important in that map and you have to rotate to outside only for Rockets really and even then just control Blue bend. Red side would have Hydra though.

I agree on aesthetics though.

• Upvote (+1) 1

but they're perfectly fine about being wrong about sprint, like seriously, we get a bunch of new in depth settings and they leave out one of the most important ones.

I think they know they are wrong about sprint though. That's why they have already nerfed it to the point of it being almost useless. It is only in the game to attract the Cod players, imo.

Plaza is probably the nicest looking Halo map I've ever seen (aesthetically speaking), hot damn. Reminds me of Kong King from TF2 mixed with Unreal or something

So only saw Plaza - had Railgun, OS, & Camo. 

What does Regret have bottom-mid now? Also, does Truth still have the Prophet's Bane?

Plaza is probably the nicest looking Halo map I've ever seen (aesthetically speaking), hot damn. Reminds me of Kong King from TF2 mixed with Unreal or something

It is gorgeous. Reminds me of ODST, but more vibrant.

Plaza and Reflection are definitely the two best looking maps I can recall.

• Upvote (+1) 1

really? I feel Eden plays way different than Empire. Security in Eden and Catwalk look really important in that map and you have to rotate to outside only for Rockets really and even then just control Blue bend. Red side would have Hydra though.

I agree on aesthetics though.

Yeah they obviously play way different but you are still in the same map boundaries with the same base layouts and the majority of the structures remain. I've already stated I'm not a fan of map remixes because I think most people will get bored of the map pool much faster than previous games.

What's your twitch username? It's basically just a twitch chat that people have built up over the last few events.

yo can you hook me up with that too? ohmystyley

Watching these streamers reminds why I don't ever go on this site besides stuff like this and tournaments.

Yes actually anyone who is a "let's player" or casual streamer is awful.