CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

https://twitter.com/KEEMSTARx/status/657200376207286272

I can't believe human beings like this exist, lmao

You know, it's really sad. Guys got over 400k followers.

Halo has so much going against it, I doubt it'll ever reach Halo 3 or even Reach popularity again, let alone come close to CoD. 

And yes, I understand that's not what it's all about or what's most important, just an observation.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Quick question: How long did it take for you guys to preload H5?

I'm getting my code tonight so I was just wondering.

I'm getting my code tonight so I was just wondering.

Took me ~5 hours 

Depends entirely on your internet download speed. The 55 gigs will only take me about 2 hours.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Not literally the same time.

I think I used the wrong meme but basically I didn't want to explain the whole region changing. Like how in Japan it's 11:40PM. Changing the region to Japan would be like playing at 11:40PM while you're actually playing during you're timezone. time~ 

Ex:  Game releases at midnight EST, however it also releases at 9PM PST. If you change your region to one with a PST timezone, you can access the game 3 hrs earlier. 

Oh yeah, once you've bought it, you can't buy it again in the Australian store. You still 'own' the game, regardless of the region.

You could try deleting and re-installing and see if it unlocks at the Aussie time.

Yeah, I'm re-installing right now. Hopefully it works :)

I think I used the wrong meme but basically I didn't want to explain the whole region changing. Like how in Japan it's 11:40PM. Changing the region to Japan would be like playing at 11:40PM while you're actually playing during you're timezone. time~ 

Ex:  Game releases at midnight EST, however it also releases at 9PM PST. If you change your region to one with a PST timezone, you can access the game 3 hrs earlier. 

5090466+_c2b2d55434daabdaa643661efc19f08

• Upvote (+1) 1

5090466+_c2b2d55434daabdaa643661efc19f08

My bad, got the timezones wrong. D:  A better example would be changing your region to AEDT. You'd get the game about 15 hrs earlier. That should be right.

Anyone with H5 rewiev copy, knows if multiplayer patch is out yet?

We will all know when it is out because our preloads will preload the patch too.

Shouldn't be out for at least another hour though.

Until?

The multilayer patch will be released meaning those with early access will be able to stream to their hearts content.

Halo 5 streams

That I will avoid like the plague. I want to have that feeling I had when I first popped in the disk to HALO: CE. It's going to be amazing. 

I can't afford Halo 5 at the moment :(

Gonna have to live vicariously through streams until I have the funds.  Kids have birthdays coming up and I don't make a ton of money, so priorities and such.

Damn being a responsible adult!

Gonna have to live vicariously through streams until I have the funds.  Kids have birthdays coming up and I don't make a ton of money, so priorities and such.

You could have got it free D:  They where doing a microsoft promo where you get $25 for installing 3 microsoft apps. Bring a friend, get two cards, preorder, profit. Hope they do it again sometime. 

Do your kids like Halo though? Buy it as a gift for them? two birds one stone and all lol?

really am looking forward to pros abusing the starting weapons... i really wanna see if it's the right set.

Chig just said on stream that the pros aren't getting their copies until tomorrow. Wonder who all will actually be streaming today then if not the pros.

Anyone with H5 rewiev copy, knows if multiplayer patch is out yet?

It wasn't available 3 hours ago when I spoke with our reviewer.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Phil Spencer is playing co-op right now, so I assume the patch is out.