CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Will matchmaking already be open by today? I think its unfair to get ranked in such a low amount of competition.

Yes. We don't know what is going to happen in terms of ranks. Ideally they'll reset them at some point on the 26th.

I want to know if the game is still a nightmare to watch. In the EU invitational I could never tell what was going on because of the lighting/mechanics.

Game was fun to play but horrid to watch. Hopefully something has changed.

• Upvote (+1) 6

You would hope so though, would suck for the Pro guys to match each other in the first 10 games constantly due to the current low population then all get stuck in bronze/silver ranks due to winning around half their games each then having to grind at launch to reach where they should be just because they played early.

Yeah, poor pros having the game early and having to play matchmacking already. :( /s

I want to know if the game is still a nightmare to watch. In the EU invitational I could never tell what was going on because of the lighting/mechanics.

Game was fun to play but horrid to watch. Hopefully something has changed.

Its fun watching Kampy or whatever just shiting on everyone but watching pro teams play each other is a bit meh and I got bored.

When the patch goes live who will you guys be watching? For me I hope Ghost or Neighbor are streaming because I missed all of their stream during the beta.

When the patch toes love who will you guys be watching? For me I hope Ghost or Neighbor ate streaming because I missed all of their stream during the beta.

No one :( because the embargo lifts at 5pm and I finish work at 5pm :( So I will then go home and I have no way to watch the stream so right now I am pretty gutted.

When the patch toes love who will you guys be watching? For me I hope Ghost or Neighbor ate streaming because I missed all of their stream during the beta.

@@TheSimms

• Upvote (+1) 1

Every morning when I wake up I imagine that 3v4i opens up Halo 5 early for everyone and that everybody is having a great time. Release dates for things like Halo and Fallout are just not fair at all.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Mikwen, Simms, Pro Team if they are streaming, Ninja if he isn't going overboard on personality

• Upvote (+1) 1

I hope Naded will be streaming <3

My favourite Halo streamer atm.

Im hoping for a return of BossNasti.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The changing region thing might work to get it a little bit earlier, it worked a few weeks ago for me when I bought FIFA but that had varying release dates. Will change region to New Zealand on Monday and hope for the best

I can't wait to watch other people play Halo 5 MP today while I sit here at my desk at work hating my life.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Dear god that cactus story was horrifying! Graphic artists are such a drain some times... Any one else recall from the Sprint episode when one was talking about how he wanted Truth to have ships flying overhead and casting dynamic shadows on the map? Thankfully another 343 employee put him in his place and told him how dumb that'd be.

Also, Lemon's quote about Bonnie Ross scares me. Jaysus!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Who thought if was done? Coming off of h3 and reach it was anywhere but done.