CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

I personally would not. You know why? Because that right there is Beyond Entertainment becoming the next big time corrupt eSports organization. What happened to the little guy? What happened to the American dream? Building a business from the ground up and sticking it to any of the big name corporations that come knocking at your door step looking to tear you down from the inside out? It really is sad how money has become such a motivator for all you internet users out there, and to be quite frank(theshow), I won't stand for it. It's time to stand up against this corporate tyranny and remember where we came from. The grassroots; let's get back to that people.

Let's get rid of these dank memes and gifs and reputation votes and make this forum a fair and equal society without any dankness.

Let's show these corrupt admins that run this site that we will not stand for this corporate take over looking to take away our hard earned pure American dollars.

It's time to come together, for the things that really matter.

Let's make Beyond Great Again.

IsA8jBy.jpg

I sincerely hope no one takes this post at all serious. 

Let us bash DEVs, lesser communities, and Casuals like the good 'ol days!!!!! YEAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

9gn16j2.jpg

giphy.gif

Dude i'd drop everything to ride in that epic train. It looks as if it's going to all things possible lmao. so epic. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Can we hold our loads until after the game releases? I mean for Christ sake, when 4 came out a bunch of people were shitting themselves, then we played the game for more than a few weeks...

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'd at least wait until November before selling your Xbox One. The entire UI is about to get a huge refresh and coming from someone who is currently using it, it is so much faster.

You're going to have a loss if you return an Xbox One and then buy the Halo 5 Xbox One bundle. Might as well keep your current Xbox One, wait to see if Halo 5 is good after the honeymoon phase (~two weeks) and then make a decision if you want to sell your console or not.

I agree with you though, this console generation on all fronts has been shitty.

I was gonna buy the black friday xbone since Xbox is having a deal where you get an Xbox one with 2 controllers and 3 games for $299

But it's all good now, I'm gonna give this xbone to my friend so he can download it for me.

• Upvote (+1) 1

gif

I grew a beard finding memes to post.

Since it is late and off topic... the forum should be back to normal (laggy posts, notifications not showing up, pms delayed etc.) 

We are tweaking server settings because traffic has been extremely high.

Late night lore masters please confirm.

I just want to play in a matchmaking system where my teammates will have thumbs

Edit: @@Saucey confirmed no double posts

• Upvote (+1) 1

Since it is late and off topic... the forum should be back to normal (laggy posts, notifications not showing up, pms delayed etc.) 

Late night lore masters please confirm.

I was plagued by triple and even penta-posts for a while there but now everything is business as usual.

I was plagued by triple and even penta-posts for a while there but now everything is business as usual.

I saw that, was impressed. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

>2018

>2 years after Beyond completed their hostile takeover of 343 Industries

>Dank memes replace the USD as the official currency of the USA

>It is now illegal for games to contain sprint

>Halo is now the biggest esport in the world

>Saucey appointed Secretary of esports by President Trump, uses new position to make Beyond tournaments the new national sport

>Traditional sports are now bankrupt, Beyond Championship Series replaces the Olympics

>Halo reaches billion concurrent players on a regular basis

>Saucey now owns the entire state of Florida with all of the money saves not paying mods

>Halo 6 has a 30 FPS option to appease the lemons of the world

>Competitive Halo is now a college major

>Halo lore now taught in history classes

>Halo 6 kids ask what happened during the dark ages of 2010-2015

>Mention the euphoric figure known as SauceySoarz

>They ask what he did

>I tell them, with a tear rolling down my cheek, "He made Halo great again"

Nah fam, that was @@Sal1ent

• Downvote (-1) 1

I was gonna buy the black friday xbone since Xbox is having a deal where you get an Xbox one with 2 controllers and 3 games for $299

But it's all good now, I'm gonna give this xbone to my friend so he can download it for me.

I'm waiting on that same deal. And of course, by the end of November we'll have a better idea of if Halo 5 is good. If it isn't I'll save myself the $300-$450 and spare myself the frustration of the xbox one.

I saw that, was impressed. 

Yeah, I visit this forum so often (and only me) that my work has throttled the connection to it so that would have only added to my posting problems. Quite amusing really.

At first glance I read this as - 'We are twerking our servers'. You could imagine the mental image I had......

• Upvote (+1) 1