CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

My preorder version of the game currently shows 0gigs.  It was at 46 a few days ago.  so IDK what the deal is.

I'd delete and re-install just to be safe.

Going back through the campaigns before 5 comes out and dear god does CE have some of the worst level design in the world. I know its 14 years on but still

I'd delete and re-install just to be safe.

Yea I'm just going to leave it running tomorrow when I'm at work and see if whatever update they push out fixes it.  If not I'll redownload it this weekend.

Going back through the campaigns before 5 comes out and dear god does CE have some of the worst level design in the world. I know its 14 years on but still

And what's with the par times on mcc?  My friend and I played through  Assault on the control room and it took an hour when the par time was 15 minutes lol.  Anyways, I hope Halo 5's missions aren't as repetitive/long.  I found myself getting bored while playing levels in Halo 1 and 2. 

And what's with the par times on mcc?  My friend and I played through  Assault on the control room and it took an hour when the par time was 15 minutes lol.  Anyways, I hope Halo 5's missions aren't as repetitive/long.  I found myself getting bored while playing levels in Halo 1 and 2. 

That was one of the tougher levels to solo speedrun. I managed to get to the control room a few times just over 15 minutes. 

You've literally got to run past everything and be perfect. If you die, you'll likely not get it.

Careful what you say around here James.

Opinions not welcome.

But yeah, besides ODST I find all of Halo's campaigns shit tbh.

Man, the NXE better not fuck up the Halo 5 experience...

We'll probably get two more updates before the 27th. It's been very solid lately. It should be ok.

Wait where is this NXOE info coming from? Did something suggest it may not work on NXOE?

An OS-level menu didn't show up so someone said it better not mess up Halo 5's launch. 

Destiny: The Taken King had issues when NXOE first came out but it was just a case of the game refusing to open 50% of the time. If you kept trying, you'd eventually get in. 

I imagine Xbox are working with 343 to ensure even in a beta build, the NXOE works perfectly with H5.

Wait where is this NXOE info coming from? Did something suggest it may not work on NXOE?

Well, I'm just saying because it has a lot of bugs and it won't let us see what version of the download we have. I guess I'm gonna have to reinstall it just to make sure

That was one of the tougher levels to solo speedrun. I managed to get to the control room a few times just over 15 minutes. 

You've literally got to run past everything and be perfect. If you die, you'll likely not get it.

There's a relatively hard trick you can do on AotCR called bridge fall that lets you despawn just about every enemy on the level and get vehicles, makes it possibly to complete in under 6 minutes. It's one of the biggest tricks in CE for speedruns. It's something that you have to learn but once you learn it's pretty easy. It makes what would probably be considered the hardest or second hardest level on Legendary, one of the easier ones.

Relevant link: 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Yeah, something about making lemonade out of apples to oranges comparisons.

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 4

Yeah, something about making lemonade out of apples to oranges comparisons.

You squeeze the apples and oranges so hard they turn into lemons.

An OS-level menu didn't show up so someone said it better not mess up Halo 5's launch. 

Destiny: The Taken King had issues when NXOE first came out but it was just a case of the game refusing to open 50% of the time. If you kept trying, you'd eventually get in. 

I imagine Xbox are working with 343 to ensure even in a beta build, the NXOE works perfectly with H5.

Even if there was a problem, I'd just go back to the old dash.

Like you said though, I'm assuming it'll work and that they're making it work for both sides.

Like you said though, I'm assuming it'll work and that they're making it work for both sides.

I thought it wasn't possible to go back to the old dashboard?

The only issue with that is you need to wait 3 days and once you get downgraded, it deletes all your games and apps.

• Upvote (+1) 1