CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

What a petty thing to report. I wouldn't be surprised if he used the word "toxic" in there too.

The fact that it's news is pitiful but I guess the article didn't "TMZ" it.

Also, I would responded to your previous post today but I'm pretty sure it would cause nothing but bitching from everybody to "move on and stop the drama".

• Upvote (+1) 1

20 pages later and this FPS discussion is still going??

XujHL.gif

That's what I felt like with the lore talk lol.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Anyone else just as excited for the next two episodes of The Sprint as they are for the actual game? No? Just me?

Going from 90-110 fps on PC games to even 60 fps kills me. 110 fps battlefield Worlds > 60 fps battlefield.

Although, dvd to blu ray is nothing about frames per second . Just resolution. However, you could say the magnitude of user experience quality gain is similar for 30 -> 60 fps and dvd -> blu ray.

For non first person shooter games, I've found my happy median of 2160p resolution at 45 fps. PC Master race wins.

if today's games arent 60fps, i dont play them. ill play old games that are 30fps...but ill never buy a game that's 30fps in today's generation.

Also, I would responded to your previous post today but I'm pretty sure it would cause nothing but bitching from everybody to "move on and stop the drama".

I was pretty much done myself as well, no worries.

Also, I would responded to your previous post today but I'm pretty sure it would cause nothing but bitching from everybody to "move on and stop the drama."

You have the foreknowledge that what you type will cause a stir, and yet you do it anyway, and become a target for the devs to poke at you. Part of me believes you secretly like the drama.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Explain to me how the first one involves anything related to geometry.

Chill Out is one of the most competitive maps of all time and it's just a bunch of boxes with low-res textures.

Derelict is a platform with some teleporters. So is Wizard.

Or, it could've launched with more Sidewinders and Timberlands.

Chiron is just a series or rooms connected by telporters.

Boarding Action is just a bunch of walkways mirrored.

I know CE is great but I don't believe you honestly think the inclusion of those silly maps is one of the reasons why.

CE would've have been so much better if it had launched with actual maps in place of those gimmicky maps.

• Upvote (+1) 1

What a moronic and un-newsworthy thing to report on. In what world do Lemon's comments say he is against 60 FPS? The better story would be: "Halo developers only reach out to their community to take petty, out of context jabs at those who don't agree with their design philosophies".

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 4

I keep trying to find the most obscure gameplays on youtube with Halo 5 multi on it. Needless to say, I've seen someone backpedaling while spraying the AR in an ogre-twitch fashion.

H5G can't get here any sooner.

O

What a moronic and un-newsworthy thing to report on. In what world do Lemon's comments say he is against 60 FPS? The better story would be: "Halo developers only reach out to their community to take petty, out of context jabs at those who don't agree with their design philosophies".

except that wasn't really what it was about, lemon was saying 60 fps isn't in the same category of influence as something like the the weapon sandbox is, not that a higher framerate is bad.

I keep trying to find the most obscure gameplays on youtube with Halo 5 multi on it. Needless to say, I've seen someone backpedaling while spraying the AR in an ogre-twitch fashion.

Polygon media guy will be Bronze 1 confirmed.

• Upvote (+1) 1

If it is petty and stupid why are yall bitching about it? Its like yall don't have nothing but drama going on especially when Lemon is involved.

You have the foreknowledge that what you type will cause a stir, and yet you do it anyway, and become a target for the devs to poke at you. Part of me believes you secretly like the drama.

Not a single person on Earth has the foreknowledge to predict what Josh Holmes or Frankie are going to respond to. Though the odds are it not being something we actually want to know about.

Chiron is just a series or rooms connected by telporters.

Boarding Action is just a bunch of walkways mirrored.

The exact question was "which of these would be EASIER to Forge".

I know CE is great but I don't believe you honestly thunk the inclusion of those silly maps is one of the reasons why.

CE would've have been so much better if it had launched with actual maps in place of those gimmicky maps.

Do I think CE is a better game because BA and Chiron are in it? Yes, yes I absolutely do. H1 had the best balance of arena, BTB, and fun maps that were created by the developer in the whole series.

• Upvote (+1) 2

If it is petty and stupid why are yall bitching about it? Its like yall don't have nothing but drama going on especially when Lemon is involved.

It's what happens when we're thirsty for  :intel:

O except that wasn't really what it was about, lemon was saying 60 fps isn't in the same category of influence as something like the the weapon sandbox is, not that a higher framerate is bad.

That's what I'm trying to say. The tweeted article said he was against Halo having higher fps when that's not what the discussion was at all.

Because when it's not knee-jerk central, it's actually informative.

It's what happens when we're thirsty for  :intel:

Just post a bunch of emotes or whatever, people around here apparently love that garbage.

:kappa: :kappa: :kappa: :ghost: :grunt: :saucey: :saucey: :saucey: :salt:

:intel: :intel: :intel: :intel: :intel::weback:  :weback: 

• Upvote (+1) 7

Just post a bunch of emotes or whatever, people around here apparently love that garbage.

:kappa: :kappa: :kappa: :ghost: :grunt: :saucey: :saucey: :saucey: :salt:

:intel: :intel: :intel: :intel: :intel::weback:  :weback:

What is this? The popular teenage Instagram/Facebook pages?