CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

What did you say to him?

Well nothing really nice. I maybe asked him why he wont just kill himself and what a sad loser he must be in RL when he even has to cheat in a videogame.

Oh well, not a smart move from mine and I probably deserve a message ban. But not being able to communicate at all and play with friends for a week? I just got invited to some GTA and chill, and I cant even explain them what happened.

On the 360 people where always trashtalkong each other and I never had that problem. But hey its 2015 and we need a babysitter on XBL. Even when people can just block everything thats offensive.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Well nothing really nice. I maybe asked him why he wont just kill himself and what a sad loser he must be in RL when he even has to cheat in a videogame.

Oh well, not a smart move from mine and I probably deserve a message ban. But not being able to communicate at all and play with friends for a week? I just got invited to some GTA and chill, and I cant even explain them what happened.

On the 360 people where always trashtalkong each other and I never had that problem. But hey its 2015 and we need a babysitter on XBL. Even when people can just block everything thats offensive.

Just because one guy is being an ass doesn't suddenly mean it is fine for you to be an ass.

:/

• Upvote (+1) 4

Telling someone to kill their self is why you were banned. It's pretty serious stuff 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Just because one guy is being an ass doesn't suddenly mean it is fine for you to be an ass.

-Jesus Christ.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Telling someone to kill their self is why you were banned. It's pretty serious stuff 

Agreed.  You just shouldn't do it.  

Agreed. Just tell him to git gud and call him a scrub. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

You called?

Your sig is basically me but with a grenade... 

I somehow always find myself wiping out teammates with epic nades.  It's quite impressive.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I somehow always find myself wiping out teammates with epic nades.  It's quite impressive.

Can confirm. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

at least you're not diving out of buildings in red orchestra 2.

You make me proud. The best I can do is slaughter @@Clicked with some solid smacks to the back in CE.

She would probably enjoy that  :wutface:

:kappa:

Are you sarcastically talking crap about NBA Jam? NBA Jam is godlike

4 player NBA Jam Tournament Edition on Genesis with the arcade fight sticks plz.

• Upvote (+1) 1

You make me proud. The best I can do is slaughter @@Clicked with some solid smacks to the back in CE.

:kappa:

My favorite time for back smacks in CE is at the very beginning of the campaign level Halo.   Many a betrayals occurred in that little drop ship.

Good times.

• Upvote (+1) 1

My favorite time for back smacks in CE is at the very beginning of the campaign level Halo.   Many a betrayals occurred in that little drop ship.

Good times.

Hellz yea! That, and at the beginning of Guilty Spark, grenade launching for days. 

• Upvote (+1) 1