CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Thanks (I wish I knew the emotes for mobile. *cries*

Also been here three days and already have 33 likes  :saucey:

HERE.

HAVE ANOTHER. ON THE HOUSE.  :bman:

saying having the MLG list as the only ranked list in H3 would have been sufficient.

It would have been if MLG settings were the same as the default settings.

Thanks (I wish I knew the emotes for mobile. *cries*

This turned into facebook without me realizing.

Guess I'm gonna have to quit.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Wouldn't say facebook. More like shits and giggles. 

Conveniently forgetting your quest to the golden rep bar?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Will we actually see pro gameplay before the game launch? Like it's coming out in a week, I would really like to see it pretty soon.

Will we actually see pro gameplay before the game launch? Like it's coming out in a week, I would really like to see it pretty soon.

Betting you my CE pistol that we won't

• Upvote (+1) 1

Top level Breakout gameplay on the way :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 7

You can easily get more, for only $1.99 you can purchase a new REP pack. $2.99 will get your Premium REP.

• Upvote (+1) 7

More like Basebook. Get it... Since... Since we usually spawn in bases. Red and Blue. RvB reference anyone? I'll just be in my corner.

• Upvote (+1) 5

You can easily get more, for only $1.99 you can purchase a new REP pack. $2.99 will get your Premium REP.

Not enough. How about for 5.99 I get the super awesome mega deluxe edition which gives me a gold bar?

Welp we have hit the :intel: thirst portion of the forums again. Lets re-frame from continuing before we get to the usual shit.

Conveniently forgetting your quest to the golden rep bar?

No idea what the rep bar colors even mean AXBDXAn.png

• Upvote (+1) 2

More like Basebook. Get it... Since... Since we usually spawn in bases. Red and Blue. RvB reference anyone? I'll just be in my corner.

I haven't watched RvB in like 5-6 years and I never made it to the later seasons, so I feel like I stand no chance of remembering that reference.

Have fun in the corner though.

I haven't watched RvB in like 5-6 years and I never made it to the later seasons, so I feel like I stand no chance of remembering that reference.

Have fun in the corner though.

Its not that hard. Two teams two bases. Red is in Red base and Blue is in Blue base. Its basically the foundation of Team Slayer

Its not that hard. Two teams two bases. Red is in Red base and Blue is in Blue base. Its basically the foundation of Team Slayer

Sorry, I only ever played FFA.

So maybe I'm crazy, but I feel like I'm living in this secluded world and I'm just missing something.

Am I the only one that has no clue where all the press/early release copies of the game are for the top HCS pros?

I haven't seen a single HCS pro stream halo 5 yet. Multiplayer isn't open until the 22nd, so that's fine. Maybe they just don't like campaign.

The problem is, I haven't even heard any pro player say they have a copy. What gives? Am I completely missing something?

Just seems so strange.

So maybe I'm crazy, but I feel like I'm living in this secluded world and I'm just missing something.

Am I the only one that has no clue where all the press/early release copies of the game are for the top HCS pros?

I haven't seen a single HCS pro stream halo 5 yet. Multiplayer isn't open until the 22nd, so that's fine. Maybe they just don't like campaign.

The problem is, I haven't even heard any pro player say they have a copy. What gives? Am I completely missing something?

Just seems so strange.

Could just be waiting until the 21st/22nd to give them to pros. 

Just seems so strange.

343 claims Halo 5 is trying to get the competitive people back. Yet completely gives zero shits about the competitive people. Quite ironic. They just want our money since we make up the majority of Halo population.

• Downvote (-1) 15

343 claims Halo 5 is trying to get the competitive people back. Yet completely gives zero shits about the competitive people.

???

• Upvote (+1) 8