CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

I don't mind the 100 member limit to be honest. At a certain point it just gets to KSI level ridiculousness with thousands and thousands of "members", so I think restricting the numbers makes the whole thing feel more manageable and legitimate. Maybe 100 is a little low but I like the idea

As dumb as KSI is, newbs love having a little club to join and recruit for. Who cares how big their clans are. It may be corny, but having someone ask me if I wanted to join KSI on MCC made me feel 13 again. It was a glorious feeling to laugh and say hell naw. 

Accepted that invite. LOVE how you quoted the EXACT membership joining quotation. XP

Freeze, TOSERS, get down on the fucking ground

As dumb as KSI is, newbs love having a little club to join and recruit for. Who cares how big their clans are. It may be corny, but having someone ask me if I wanted to join KSI on MCC made me feel 13 again. It was a glorious feeling to laugh and say hell naw. 

Yea I get that but I still think the idea of clans actually meaning something (or at least a bit more than nothing at all) trumps that. Like to know that there are only 99 other people in the world that are a part of this team or community could be a nice feeling. I'm not too fussed either way though, if people really want the cap raised then thats cool too

Accepted that invite. LOVE how you quoted the EXACT membership joining quotation. XP

Now we're officially active.

But hey, what can I say? I'm a TOSER through and through.

All of this Premium  :intel: and I"m just sitting here waiting for the new Star Wars trailer tonight....Tick Tock...

star-wars-force-awakens-posters-2.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 3

:flames: :flames:  :flames: SUPA HOT FIRE. THEY SPAT THAT. :flames:  :flames:  :flames: 

lc8uHoc.gif

• Upvote (+1) 3

All of this Premium  :intel: and I"m just sitting here waiting for the new Star Wars trailer tonight....Tick Tock...

One of my teachers has that as his desktop background and he had to show us all lol.  The hype is real

• Upvote (+1) 1

star-wars-force-awakens-posters-2.jpg

no one cares.

star wars is cool tho <3

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Halo > Star Wars m8

That Intel would be amazing to me if I wasn't such a filthy casual.

To be honest I never imagined you as a casual.

Freeze! TOSERS! Get down on the f-ing ground!

I'm surprised our rival Spartan Company, Chaos Theosis, hasn't surfaced yet.

• Upvote (+1) 3