CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Agree with everything said here! Doubt they will add in a playlist such as social slayer or change the ranking system now as its probably quite a tricky job. I think it would be a lot better if they took out monthly resets but who know what they will do. Either way the ranking system in this is a step forward!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Damn, would have been cool to see in game clan stuff.

Also I expected clans to be cooler, with customizable ranks, or just more ranks such as Private, Colonel, Corp., Co-Leader, Elite, Minor, etc. These could have been shown in game too. Owell.

Also why I do I hate the theme of Waypoint so much? I miss Bungie.net stats from H3

https://halo.bungie.net/stats/halo3/careerstats.aspx?player=ew%20snip3down

Also I expected clans to be cooler, with customizable ranks, or just more ranks such as Private, Colonel, Corp., Co-Leader, Elite, Minor, etc. These could have been shown in game too. Owell.

Also why I do I hate the theme of Waypoint so much? I miss Bungie.net stats from H3

It's too bright. We went from Blue Galaxy, blue damn everything, to a very mediocre attempt to pull off an ONI-Domain look.

Maybe because it neglects even the most basic stats that we've had since Halo 2? The potential for other sites to pick up the slack for 343s stats pages is probably one of the best things to happen to H5.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I better see some sick stats websites from that public API so I can fap to my stats.

Looks like a HCS skin.

jAoCdYB.jpg

Correct. Athlon has an HCS Skin. This render makes it look pretty terrible but you can see the HCS Emblem on the Shoulder in the Preview tile.

Same thing with Pistol and AR, they both have AR skins. Hype.

@@Sal1ent Are there going to be more color options for armor once the game releases? There is no Dark Blue or Black in the options at all. Thanks!

"...Reversal is the ultimate out-play: power weapons and vehicle kills won't trigger it.  Whenever you earn a Reversal, you know that you completely REQ'd your opponent."

Can't wait to see these while streaming competitions.

"...Reversal is the ultimate out-play: power weapons and vehicle kills won't trigger it.  Whenever you earn a Reversal, you know that you completely REQ'd your opponent."

Can't wait to see these while streaming competitions.

Where can I find more on reversal?

New Spartan Companies video shows off some of the stats that will be available to us for Halo 5.

8XTo12b.png

You'll also be able to look at all your REQs on Halo Waypoint, too.

Hell yeaaa!!! Really glad they track how many assassinations i have. 

:kappa:

Winning a gunfight that began when you were already weak.

Cool, I thought it was an actual req card function. Like you just died and played a reversal card or something lol. Thanks for the clarification.

Cool, I thought it was an actual req card function. Like you just died and played a reversal card or something lol. Thanks for the clarification.

Yep its a medal