CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Pretty disappointed that Spartan Companies doesn't have in-game functionality. If you aren't using the private forum, what is being a part of a Company actually useful for? I guess it's just a player finder mechanism.

I was in the group when there was 60 members and now its maxed out :wutface:

On another note I cant wait to have to care about my k/d again

How come when customizing my spartan I can't see the names of any of the armor?

JK I figured it out. Had to zoom out my screen before opening the customization screen

Damn they teased again with Plaza in that video lol. At least I think it was plaza? 

Pretty disappointed that Spartan Companies doesn't have in-game functionality. If you aren't using the private forum, what is being a part of a Company actually useful for? I guess it's just a player finder mechanism.

You really can't do anything with them?

Is it just me of is the quality of the Spartan animation and images pretty low?

Is it just me or would all the Spartans look better if it didn't seem like they had some kind of lumpy alien wrapped around their chest?

Here comes the lore.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Damn they teased again with Plaza in that video lol. At least I think it was plaza? 

It was Plaza but footage we've seen already.

Is it just me or would all the Spartans look better if it didn't seem like they had some kind of lumpy alien wrapped around their chest?

Here comes the lore.

I agree. Since Halo 4, Spartans look like they're half lizard.

Is it just me of is the quality of the Spartan animation and images pretty low?

The ones from the Waypoint renders? The Halo: Reach and Halo 4's ones looked pretty bad too.

The screenshots we've seen of the game show that they look much better than the renders.

You really can't do anything with them?

You can look at the service records/stats of your Company's members and post on your Company's private forums. That's the only functionality they've stated. I assume if there was any in-game functionality, such as sending an invite to online Companymen, they would have mentioned it in that video.

Beyond that, you can search and request to join other Companies (but can be a member of just one). So in that sense it can be a player finder, I guess. But I don't know what the search parameters will be like.

So personally, there isn't much of anything exciting about this to me.

I don't mind clans only being on Waypoint, but they could at least add a clan-tag in game, like Destiny does. That would be good enough.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

The ones from the Waypoint renders? The Halo: Reach and Halo 4's ones looked pretty bad too.

The screenshots we've seen of the game show that they look much better than the renders.

Yeah the ones on waypoint. Also the colours need to be more saturated. I normally choose dark brown and it looks closer to white.

I requested entry to the company but if its really just a thing that is website only without meaning just keep mine pending or whatever. Or add me and remove me for someone else so i can have the req :p:p

as long as companies have no use visual or gameplay wise there is no point

Here comes the lore.

Halo 3's models were GOAT

• Upvote (+1) 2

My spartan so far. Can't wait to open some REQs  :wutface:

KOCYxeP.jpg?1

pffft, brutality. more like Fruitality

gayyy

Just kidding, yours is the only one that I actually don't hate as much. I just wanted to use Fruitality on you for some strange random reason.  

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

pffft, brutality. more like Fruitality

gayyy

Just kidding, yours is the only one that I actually don't hate as much. I just wanted to use Fruitality on you for some strange random reason.  

ok

• Upvote (+1) 9

Yo, the water physics in the Halo 5: LIVE thing.

OrX1wii.gif

New sig, later dudebros.

Glad to see the 5 has good water physics.

pDIwkXY.png

This is what I came up with.

Warrior helmet + Goblin body

Hows the immersion with those 3D glasses?

• Upvote (+1) 4