CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

12 scratch off tickets are better than 1.

"I don't understand shot lead unless it's with a three round bursting, random spread having, bullet refunding, WD40 coated packet loss machine".

Why did I get accepted and then kicked out?

Didn't recognize your GT. Sign back up and mention your forum name in the text box.

Im making a clan called Country Music Fans, everyone is welcomed  :ghost:

Didn't recognize your GT. Sign back up and mention your forum name in the text box.

My GT is McVeigh, thanks!

"I don't understand shot lead unless it's with a three round bursting, random spread having, bullet refunding, WD40 coated packet loss machine".

Halo got better with every iteration

Aw yeah got me some good armor bits and pieces from my REQs. Time to get the REQs from my controllers.

Beyond should have 2 companies. 1 for people who will actually play H5, and another for the courageous, anti-343, MCC folks.  :bravo:

• Upvote (+1) 3

Beyond should have 2 companies. 1 for people who will actually play H5, and another for the courageous, anti-343, MCC folks.  :bravo:

I am a little bit of both those groups. :salt:

dammit, was stuck in class and couldn't join the TB company in time :(. Looks like I'm chilling on the waiting list  RIP. 

Wait list and chill

• Upvote (+1) 8

Beyond should have 2 companies. 1 for people who will actually play H5, and another for the courageous, anti-343, MCC folks. :bravo:

wow! Lol dude I love me some h1-3..but cmon man..you can't at least try the new halo?? I will never understand this line of thought. Yes, I disliked halo 4, and chose to play halo 3 instead after a few months..but not even giving halo 5 a try is kind of ridiculous. It looks like a fantastic game.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

wow! Lol dude I love me some h1-3..but cmon man..you can't at least try the new halo?? I will never understand this line of thought. Yes, I disliked halo 4, and chose to play halo 3 instead after a few months..but not even giving halo 5 a try is kind of ridiculous. It looks like a fantastic game.

I was being sarcastic. I'm hyped for H5, and getting an XB one for it next week. But it'll be sort of a buzzkill if half the company is filled with people who don't play H5...

Darn, I knew I should've stayed up a while longer! Company's maxed out already. :kappa:

Wait.. is TOSERS an actual company? Joining that instead.

I got a WARRIOR REQ. 

Eh, uncommon.

Anybody want to join the Taylor Swift Fan Club?

She never goes out of style~

• Upvote (+1) 1

This clan system really puts into perspective how many Halo communities are still out there and how many players are still playing and caring about Halo. Really cool thing to see.  :halo:

• Upvote (+1) 2