CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

A better idea. Why don't each of the 4 Admins of the Beyond clan make one each. Beyond Alpha, Beyond Bravo ect.

That way we're not so limited o 100 members.

I want to be in Beyond Omega.  Sounds bad ass.

Beyond Ω

I bet 343 removed the cross on the helmet's front just because I said I liked it and it reminds me of my emblem.

40ce44720025d726afc316f5dec66391.png b7adcc04330e044366010701257923de.png

I hope it just doesn't render on the site, otherwise that's just dumb.

If it's ruined, I'll have to use the candy dispenser/coffee maker/round-eyed with a tiny smile helmet.

• Upvote (+1) 1

To be honest, there are a bunch of names that are in the Beyond Company that I have never heard of in my life.

Should probably kick some people so that members who actually post get in.

Keep me plz I know I joined a little while ago but I've been lurking here for a long time long enough to know you love Halo CE and despise Halo 3(me too ;-)

I actually love your ranking system and playlist selection for Halo 5. It makes sense, because ranked offers a much better chance at getting competitive matchups. Also by not having a ton of playlists, each playlist will be heavily populated which means faster search times and more competitive matchups.

I love Big Team, but have had to endure years of "social" Big Team on Halo 3 and Halo Reach(didn't play H4). Neither of those social playlists came anywhere close to the competitiveness that was Halo 2's ranked "BTB Skirmish".  The problem with social is that matches almost always unbalanced where you have tryhards like myself and a bunch of thumbless noobs and guests. I have to search solo or very small parties, so that the other team won't quit. I can't tell you how many times I've had to play slayer on Sandtrap or Spire where there is only 1 person left on the other team. Seems like it's an unwritten Halo rule that if you're the last guy left, you have to stay for the entire game.

I have always hated social playlists, but because of my love for Big Team, I feel like I have been forced to play them with Halo 3 and Reach. Noobs, guests, and quitters galore. Back in Halo 2, I never played social since BTB was ranked then. So for Halo 5 with everything being ranked except for Warzone and the weekend social playlist, is a dream come true for me. Finally a Halo game where I won't be punished for having a high rank or k/d with noobs and guests as teammates, something I haven't had since Halo 2.

Not everyone wants competitive matches all the time though. One needs to look no further than the massive success of COD and social playlists in past Halo games to see this. Playing a tight competitive match where everyone is roughly the same skill wise is great. Some times and for some people. Other people and other times it's more enjoyable to play with nothing really on the line with a mixed bag of players(some better than you, some worse than you.)

Designing the arena section of the game to ONLY cater to competitive players and forcing everyone else into warzone IS going to blow up in 343's face.

Removing a few people who I don't recognize now to make a little bit of room. I'm going to decline all pending people on the list.

If you want to get in, please post your Beyond forum name in the little text box when applying, that way we'll know who you are.

Removing a few people who I don't recognize now to make a little bit of room. I'm going to decline all pending people on the list.

If you want to get in, please post your Beyond forum name in the little text box when applying, that way we'll know who you are.

Mine should be the same over there (Spartan0S36). :)

Also does that armor customization program kill anyone elses browser? Getting sick of Chrome.

I bet 343 removed the cross on the helmet's front just because I said I liked it and it reminds me of my emblem.

40ce44720025d726afc316f5dec66391.png b7adcc04330e044366010701257923de.png

I hope it just doesn't render on the site, otherwise that's just dumb.

If it's ruined, I'll have to use the candy dispenser/coffee maker/round-eyed with a tiny smile helmet.

What about the striped Locus helmet. That was cool too.

Also does that armor customization program kill anyone elses browser? Getting sick of Chrome.

Accidentally declined yours. Send it in and I'll get you in. There are five spaces free right now. 

Don't forget to put your Beyond forum name in there.

A better idea. Why don't each of the 4 Admins of the Beyond clan make one each. Beyond Alpha, Beyond Bravo ect.

That way we're not so limited o 100 members.

Im all in for the meme/fedora squad with @@Saucey

I want to be in Beyond Omega.  Sounds bad ass.

Beyond Ω

Well I invited you to ORD Company, we are official now! 5 members strong lol.

I'm not sure if it's my browser or just Waypoint being slammed atm.  I'm sure everyone is bum rushing it to get their free REQ this morning.  For about 10 minutes there I couldn't even view my profile on my pc or my phone.

What about the striped Locus helmet. That was cool too.

I don't remember that one. Then again I didn't ever look at/consider other helmets because of the quest I had to go on to obtain Locus. I traded a lot of Doritos and M'dew codes to a friend for it. Obtaining a lot of Doritos codes was... quite eventful.

But I always remember it as the most fun I had through Halo 4.

Yay I wasn't too late! They seriously just need to raise the cap. 100 players is comically small given how large some gaming communities are.

I know what my dream unlocks are.. 

Fotus Synchronize helmet
Scoundrel Visor 
Venator Cestus

Once I unlock those I'll be breakdancing on walls. That armor combination looks glorious.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

AXBDXAn.png

That pic will never allow me to look at that helmet the same way again.. I'll think that spartan is just smiling at me the whole time. Awkwardly. ...

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

The meme team aka the supreme team aka the dream team

Hakeem "The Meme" Olajuwon

Well I invited you to ORD Company, we are official now! 5 members strong lol.

My bad bro.  Make it 6 strong.

• Upvote (+1) 1