CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

What does a guy like me have to do to moderate a company like Beyond Entertainment?  :ghost:

Do wish we could have custom images since it's only on Waypoint but the emblem you guys made is pretty fresh. It'd be cool if there was an emblem option in-game for the clan you are in.

The good news is you can still request to join even when we're full so if there are any places, we'll get you in. 

Owch. I missed joining the Beyond Clan :'(

You can still request I think.

I just want my beyond armor hopefully I get either Security or Legionnaire (AWE, TRUE TO CAESAR).

The good news is you can still request to join even when we're full so if there are any places, we'll get you in. 

Hmm did you get my request? I did the request to join, but it didn't give me a message saying it was successful or anything. Also I don't see the request to join button anymore so i think it worked.

Hmm did you get my request? I did the request to join, but it didn't give me a message saying it was successful or anything. Also I don't see the request to join button anymore so i think it worked.

You're 4th on the waiting list I'm afraid.

You're 4th on the waiting list I'm afraid.

All good. Just making sure it went through  :)

Fuck just tried to joined, why is the cap at 100 members, fells a little small, but shit this is awesome! Why did wait to so long to announce it?

Not going to have an Xbox One until sometime next week at the earliest. I'm going to end up in the reject clan amn't I  :(

Not going to have an Xbox One until sometime next week at the earliest. I'm going to end up in the reject clan amn't I  :(

sent a request babe

wrong person lel

To be honest, there are a bunch of names that are in the Beyond Company that I have never heard of in my life. 

Should probably kick some people so that members who actually post get in.

• Upvote (+1) 1

To be honest, there are a bunch of names that are in the Beyond Company that I have never heard of in my life. 

Should probably kick some people so that members who actually post get in.

There'll be other AR skins.

Can you be in two spartan companies? I didnt get in the Beyond one because I was too late so I created my own but if they raise the cap will I be able to also join the Beyond one?