CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Interesting. Is campaign co-op currently unavailable?

I do not know, as I am not personally reviewing this time, but that would be my interpretation of the information we received.

You think H5 is going to play lockout slow? Lel

I didn't say that but whatevs. I'm bringing up lockout because it's a map which revolves around teamshot and setups, not because of the stalemates. It's the setups and teamshot which I think H5 will have, which Neighbor also suggested. lel

Make your avatar an emote. :I

AXBDXAn.png

Also, Taco is my favorite Dorito flavor. Cool Ranch is for squares and scrubs.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I asked this a few pages back, but got no luck so here it is again. 

Is multiplayer available to play yet? I assumed it wasnt available til the patch comes in on the 22nd, but someone said they played it last night sooo..?

AXBDXAn.png

Also, Taco is my favorite Dorito flavor. Cool Ranch is for squares and scrubs.

Taco and Salsa Verde all the way. Sometimes both at the same time.

In a bowl, turned into nachos.

Cool Ranch is for squares and scrubs.

Which one am I then? A square, or scrub? >:c (On the topic, the LE Ketchup Doritos they had? SO amazing. *-*)

Is multiplayer available to play yet? I assumed it wasnt available til the patch comes in on the 22nd, but someone said they played it last night sooo..?

Yes, Frankie confirmed Halo 5 has multiplayer. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

Which one am I then? A square, or scrub? >:c (On the topic, the LE Ketchup Doritos they had? SO amazing. *-*)

You're a scrub because you betray your teammates too much.  :wutface:

There has been closed beta tests for Halo 5 for a while now. MP is still unavailable until the 22nd.

So there won't be an in-game leaderboard for the top 200? That's lame.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Xbox was my #1 with all the Halo series, until Reach/H4 then I finally pursued a PS4 after giving up totally on Halo. I have been out of the loop for some time now, and was wondering if it's even worth getting back into such as a Xbox One with Halo 5 release approaching? I don't know what to expect. Can someone provide me with some opinions whom are in the same situation as I am?

Thanks yo!

I betrayed you a good number of times, and each kill was as sweet as the one before it.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

There has been closed beta tests for Halo 5 for a while now. MP is still unavailable until the 22nd.

Gotcha. He couldn't say how he played it, so I wasn't sure if he was playing the final version of the game. He called it trasH5 anyway.  :unsure:

Xbox was my #1 with all the Halo series, until Reach/H4 then I finally pursued a PS4 after giving up totally on Halo. I have been out of the loop for some time now, and was wondering if it's even worth getting back into such as a Xbox One with Halo 5 release approaching? I don't know what to expect. Can someone provide me with some opinions whom are in the same situation as I am?

Thanks yo!

Wait a little while to see how the game is first before you make your decision.

I betrayed you a good number of times, and each kill was as sweet as the one before it.

you remind me of a guy I was playing red orchestra 2 with.

Do you at least remember to defile (teabag) them afterwards?  :wutface:

Do you at least remember to defile (teabag) them afterwards?  :wutface:

I gave him the good clam slam, yes.

you remind me of a guy I was playing red orchestra 2 with.

:3

• Upvote (+1) 1

Thanks yo!

Pretty much my exact situation. I'm just going to see how Halo 5 is received while I save money over the next couple of weeks but I'm pretty certain I'll be getting one regardless. I have a PS4, WiiU, and game mostly on my PC, but there's a few games (Sunset Overdrive, Scalebound) that I'm quite interested in and now Halo 5 has just put me over the edge. End of the day its up to you though

• Upvote (+1) 2

I was talking to some of the Beyond staff about this and I think this will be the first time in 10 years that I'll be playing the Halo multiplayer before the campaign. The Arena seems like it's gonna be addicting and Warzone looks like some great casual fun. Not sure where I'll start though.

• Upvote (+1) 5

This was answered but I'm going to clarify a bit more.

Once you get to Diamond 6 and keep winning you get pushed into the final Division, which is Onyx. The Top 200 people within the Onyx division get the Champion label. Therefore, if you are 190 lets say, and 20 new people make it up to Onyx and keep playing, they will surpass you eventually if they are beating higher ranked players. Your actual ELO won't degrade, but if people pass your raw score then yes, you will drop down. If there are 200 people who are better than you by the time you come back, then you will lose the Champion title and drop to Onyx.

The stuff about not being able to lose ranks is a bit strangely worded. You can lose your sub-tier ranks. You can't lose your Division rank. Therefore if you spend all week grinding from Gold 1 to Gold 6 and you are struggling to make it and finally win enough to make it to Plat 1, it isn't going to kick you back down to Gold if you immediately lose your next game. Therefore if you just keep continually losing you will never drop down back to Gold (because you earned it by winning all those games previous), it just means that you won't progress any higher into Plat. You keep losing, your stuck at Plat 1.

Thanks. That cleared up a lot of concerns I had. :) <3

• Upvote (+1) 2

I really don't see how the Champion leaderboard only being available on Waypoint is a big deal honestly.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I was talking to some of the Beyond staff about this and I think this will be the first time in 10 years that I'll be playing the Halo multiplayer before the campaign. The Arena seems like it's gonna be addicting and Warzone looks like some great casual fun. Not sure where I'll start though.

I can never figure out whether I want to play Multiplayer or campaign first. By the way is looking it's going to be a hard choice. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1