CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

I think the only person on this forum who has a legit shot to get champion is @@Vetoed. This guy knows how to play smart.

I agree but it also depends upon how the rest of his team can perform as it is a W/L skill system.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I've come to the realization that I'm never going to reach Champion. Maybe I'll have a shot if I grind FFA or Breakout but I doubt it. I'll be happy if I get to Onyx but I don't even see that happening. And that's a GOOD thing. I've been playing Halo since '01 and legitimately got to a 46 in Halo 2, and I'm no where near the cream of the crop. The Champion rank is the best thing that has ever happened to online Halo IMO. It's an extremely exclusive list that will be occupied by pros and other top players that will be able to make a name for themselves. This ranking system is the new FFA. If someone is Champion(in Team Arena), they are fucking good at the game. Plain and simple. Pro players will notice you and if not, you can find other players in Champion and form a team. It's not like a Halo 3 50 where everyone has one.

This is assuming people don't figure out a way to cheat, even with the dedis. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

Just stocked up on Hot Pockets. Doritos, Mtn Dew, and Depends in preparation for my road to Champion rank. Watch out. yhCQl9Z.png

• Upvote (+1) 5

Just stocked up on Hot Pockets. Doritos, Mtn Dew, and Depends in preparation for my road to Champion rank. Watch out. yhCQl9Z.png

:3 Can I join you on the roadtrip? XP

• Upvote (+1) 1

This is assuming people don't figure out a way to cheat, even with the dedis. 

That's one thing I didn't consider. While I highly doubt there are ways to directly cheat in game, I'm sure there will be some losers that will try to hit the top players offline.

:3 Can I join you on the roadtrip? XP

Bring the Cool Ranch Doritos and you're in.

WHere is that from?

So if you're attanding a Halo 5 promo-event on the 20th, are you still playing the same built that was used for e3/GC/... ?

@@Sal1ent @@Deez ?

(Sorry for the belated reply - I was away for the weekend)

This is the exact wording of the e-mail our reviewer got with regard to the patch:

Multiplayer – Starting on October 22 at 9 a.m. PDT / 4 p.m. CEST / 5p.m. BST Once the Oct. 22 content update is available, there will be no restrictions on coverage of Arena or Warzone multiplayer content, including REQ System content and Spartan Customization. Campaign co-op is restricted to the same missions listed above.

(Sorry for the belated reply - I was away for the weekend)

This is the exact wording of the e-mail our reviewer got with regard to the patch:

Interesting. Is campaign co-op currently unavailable?

Cool Ranch Doritos are gross.

Indesputable fact of life.

lolno. Cool Ranch >

You forgot about these bud  ;)

sqs6d.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 1

You're gross.

Indisputable fact of life.

the rare insult from ice princess.

lolno. Cool Ranch < Everything else

FTFY

Feels strange to rock the boat as someone who usually flies under the radar. I like it but I simultaneously dislike it.

• Upvote (+1) 1