CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

@@TheIcePrincess I didn't mean for that argument to go bad like that it's just I'm used to full armor customization like halo reach and 4 than what 343 is going with now something like that it takes a lot of time for me to get use to but if this will help make you feel better dude after what I said and caused I will say this R.I.P full armor customization 2011-2015 hope this makes you feel better @@TheIcePrincess

The apology was enough. No need to go further.

• Upvote (+1) 1

@@TheIcePrincess I didn't mean for that argument to go bad like that it's just I'm used to full armor customization like halo reach and 4 than what 343 is going with now something like that it takes a lot of time for me to get use to but if this will help make you feel better dude after what I said and caused I will say this R.I.P full armor customization 2011-2015 hope this makes you feel better @@TheIcePrincess

And before I forget @@Sal1ent me and my friends on xbox Khiza Karrum, and Freelancer13 want to ask an honest question will the armor customization that you have for halo 5 the helmets, visor, and armor set be the new permanent armor customization for any future halos after 5 or will it change back to Halo 4/Reach's armor customization full customizablearmor pieces
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I'm a girl on the internet.

I am sorry k. I should sent you a friend request. Maybe she'll go out with me. Happy face.

• Upvote (+1) 5

And before I forget @@Sal1ent me and my friends on xbox Khiza Karrum, and Freelancer13 want to ask an honest question will the armor customization that you have for halo 5 the helmets, visor, and armor set be the new permanent armor customization for any future halos after 5 or will it change back to Halo 4/Reach's armor customization full customizablearmor pieces

Did I play you on CE today? GT is NavG3

Edit: thank god online stats have been massively downgraded since 2004, and I can't tell who I played with unless I hop into theater.

• Upvote (+1) 1

As Maven has said spectator mode is different from a broadcaster mode. So lets hope theirs a broadcaster mode!

I am sorry k. I should sent you a friend request. Maybe she'll go out with me. Happy face.

Okay, Chief. I'm going to teach you how to talk and act properly around women, even if it kills me.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Okay, Chief. I'm going to teach you how to talk and act properly around women, even if it kills me.

Halo 5: Guardians Pre-Release dating seminar?

As Maven has said spectator mode is different from a broadcaster mode. So lets hope theirs a broadcaster mode!

say what?

For whatever reason I decided to watch this video.

I got 7 minutes in before I closed out, he is just humble bragging about random internet achievements.

Actually not even humble bragging, just regular bragging.

To make it even worse, the things he is bragging about aren't very interesting either.  #1 rule, never take yourself too seriously.

:wutface:

As soon as Halo 5 is out his channel's views and activity will drop like a fucking rock.

Hope it makes him feel used.

As soon as Halo 5 is out his channel's views and activity will drop like a fucking rock.

Hope it makes him feel used.

:wutface:

Not the exact wording I would use, but you arent wrong. A lot these channels build a following during the pre-launch clickbait news phase.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Some guy on GAF claimed he interviews K Frank who said no to legendary weapons in customs.

You can't blame people for thinking that.

I really wouldn't be surprised if they pulled LW's in warzone only.

They kept 24 players exclusive to it and completely disregarded customs.

343 has a history of making questionable and or lazy decisions.

(Not implying that you or a majority of the people here wouldn't know anything about that)

• Downvote (-1) 1

Guys, we wanted spectator mode specifically to bolster the tournament scene. 

This is a really big deal if it doesn't work the way we wanted it to. 

Barring some workaround that doesn't currently seem possible given Josh's explanation, it sounds like Spectator mode won't help anything at LAN events, but I'll share what I posted earlier about the ways in which Spectator can be beneficial to the competitive scene.

Spectator mode will be hugely beneficial to creating consistent, high quality, centralized access to HCS competition. We don't know the details of HCS Season 3, but assuming they'll continue several online tournaments, we'll now be able to watch a centralized broadcast on twitch.tv/Halo, or wherever they'll stream, with casters using Spectator mode probably every single week. That's a pretty big deal. Basically what MLG has done with COD league play, to my understanding. I'm with you in being disappointed that Spectator mode won't help anything at the most important events, but it can absolutely help the scene grow just for giving the means to get more eyes on HCS play more frequently.

Kat vibes. This triggers me.

*SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGH*

The way other Spartans ride the Scorpion looks fucking hilarious and Stupid but hey maybe it'll look good on Gameplay

But that tank dude, I'm okay with the model redesign but Holy shit the color/texture makes it looks like it is made from rubber

But that tank dude, I'm okay with the model redesign but Holy shit the color/texture makes it looks like it is made from rubber

Gotta think of the childrens safety! T-Rating!  :kappa:

Gotta think of the childrens safety! T-Rating!  :kappa:

Guessing sharp corners in video games are a big no-no for children.

• Upvote (+1) 1