CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

For whatever reason I decided to watch this video.

I got 7 minutes in before I closed out, he is just humble bragging about random internet achievements.

Actually not even humble bragging, just regular bragging.

To make it even worse, the things he is bragging about aren't very interesting either.  #1 rule, never take yourself too seriously.

:wutface:

:weback:

Who's ready for the "the only playlists we will have at launch is slayer and breakout" bombshell.

• Upvote (+1) 1

H0lmb0m is the best halo youtuber imo

Him or Halo 5 Chaser

youtube.com/watch?v=6hA4jyIBGxc

Ill take optional req packs, that you can unlock by just playing. Then have mandatory dlc that will cost $20 each map pack.

Req Packs are unlocked by just playing 

and Mandatory DLC? That's just backwards thinking

I think he meant "than", not "then".

• Upvote (+1) 4

and Mandataory DLC? That's just backwards thinking

REDACTED

• Upvote (+1) 1

Bungie did the latter plenty of times for core playlists...

Bungie did the latter plenty of times for core playlists...

Make DLC required when DLC isn't free is a terrible decision. 343 did this for Team Slayer and the population dropped so much.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think he meant "than", not "then".

Well Shit 

I couldn't believe what I have just read there for a sec 

• Upvote (+1) 1

For whatever reason I decided to watch this video.

I got 7 minutes in before I closed out, he is just humble bragging about random internet achievements.

Actually not even humble bragging, just regular bragging.

To make it even worse, the things hes bragging about arent even really very interesting either.  #1 rule, never take yourself too seriously.

:wutface:

This is that one thing I dislike about you admins. Although I am a fan of you and your youtube vids (rip) I disagree completely and makes you guys look bad, or at least in my eyes. It is very unfair to say he is just 'bragging'. I saw it as a humble way of letting us know what his side is like.

I get it, were all jealous he gets access to it all. But you guys somehow turn it into hate. "Oh, his commentary is shit"  "Oh, his intro is terrible"  "Oh, he's bragging now".

Unless you show me anything he has done to harm anyone in any way, give the man a break.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Say it with me:

POST LAUNCH FALCON.

POST LAUNCH FALCON.

POST LAUNCH FALCON.

Pls Holmes. :( 

POST LAUNCH FALCON.

POST LAUNCH FALCON.

POST LAUNCH FALCON.

POST. LAUNCH. FALCON.

• Upvote (+1) 2

This is that one thing I dislike about you admins. Although I am a fan of you and your youtube vids (rip) I disagree completely and makes you guys look bad, or at least in my eyes. It is very unfair to say he is just 'bragging'. I saw it as a humble way of letting us know what his side is like.

I get it, were all jealous he gets access to it all. But you guys somehow turn it into hate. "Oh, his commentary is shit"  "Oh, his intro is terrible"  "Oh, he's bragging now".

Unless you show me anything he has done to harm anyone in any way, give the man a break.

inb4 a thousand negs

?

Frankie stated on NeoGaf that Forge was delayed intentionally for the purposes of "pacing content" ... so I guess this means that the delay isn't due to incompetence but rather an attempt to retain player population?  Seems like a terrible idea, but whatever

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=180911778&postcount=222

That seems like one of those things that 343 says which doesn't really make much sense, but then months later it does make sense because it turns out they were lying about it the whole time.

This is really odd because I honestly don't think that 343 will screw up the H5 launch, but this really reads like a flat out lie.

inb4 a thousand negs

?

Negs or not. Ill see the true colors either way

Except he manages to get all the exclusives that have worthwhile gameplay. I don't mind the guy but I don't want to hear your commentary over everything.

The first thing he mentions is how his YouTube channel has seen tremendous growth over the last couple of weeks, which is presumably due to the private events he's been invited to so he can record Halo 5 content for his channel. Then he has the balls to spend the next few minutes saying that he's not paid by 343 or Microsoft as he is commentating on exclusive content that is generating views and revenue for his channel.

The guy is an absolute cancer to the community and it's unfortunate he has been able to get a majority of the pre-release content for Halo 5.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Yeah. But it seems like they have a plan. Let's wait and hope that everything works out

Given 343's history I'm about out of faith in them. In my opinion Microsoft should find or build a new studio to be put in charge of Halo. The brand isn't going anywhere but 343 don't deserve to make Halo games.

• Upvote (+1) 1