CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

So Holmes confirmed we'd be getting gametypes post-launch and we still don't know which ones will actually be there at launch? :/

My distaste for 343 is palatable palpable here in these forums though - I own it, and it is warranted.

Don't blame me.  Blame OCD.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So Holmes confirmed we'd be getting gametypes post-launch and we still don't know which ones will actually be there at launch? :/

We'll know next week

Must have missed it pussycat 

kEPjDjP.png

The animation could be better imo but I'm still really hyped for it. Looks good so far

Must have missed it pussycat 

kEPjDjP.png

Oh I saw it. I'm just annoyed that we are this close to launch and we still haven't been told if we will have more than four gametypes.

Animation looks great, looking forward to this story for sure

Do we have any idea on the runtime for this?

Oh I saw it. I'm just annoyed that we are this close to launch and we still haven't been told if we will have more than four gametypes.

"Next week", along with that pro gameplay.

"Next week", along with that pro gameplay.

which, due to the mood I'm in, I think won't be all that indicative of the skill gap this game may or may not have.

Do we have any idea on the runtime for this?

I think we only know that it's 3 or so episodes. Probably training, first mission till Fall of Reach begins and then Fall of Reach 

@@TheIcePrincess look man I want to apologize for my behavior towards you dude

It's fine, as it has been, and always will be. 

^ I'm sure he'll accept your apology... ...

She'll*

And here I was thinking IcePrincess was a she.

Yeh. Nailed it.

I'm a man that hopes rule 37 is false.

Rule 37 being?

Upvote if you think TranzTeKk has fantasies over IcePrincess.

Ignore and Halo will be kill.  :saucey:  :kappa:

:kappa: Plz.

Don't we all? I thought romantic late night stat padding was something we were all shooting for. Hell, even @@Moa has "Warzone and Chill" as his member title.

Dude, you know how to sweep me off my feet. ;) You're smoother than a Plasma Grenade. :lxthul:  [insert a ton of my other horrible Halo pickup lines here] 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Yes. 

tumblr_n21k94NZ5N1szevjko1_500.gif

The same source that told me about Forge has also bestowed some fresh info upon me.

Regarding gametypes and file browser.

Would you guys like to know? :)

5 hours later and nothing......k

In all honesty though do any of you even Forge...

Honestly do you think this matters?

I really hope he was joking about these gametypes being added in post launch. There is no excuse to launch with 5 measly gametypes wtf. Must mean they made changes to the gametypes because if they didnt why wouldnt they be in already.

Dude, you know how to sweep me off my feet. ;) You're smoother than a Plasma Grenade. :lxthul:  [insert a ton of my other horrible Halo pickup lines here] 

You think that was me sweeping you off your feet? Just wait until you get in my Hog and I drive you to a 40 kill spree Perfection. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm pretty surprised at the tame reaction to a developer coming in here and telling us that Forge being delayed is a deliberate attempt at post launch content. For all the outrage over rumors, half truths, and the trivial...

I'm pretty surprised at the tame reaction to a developer coming in here and telling us that Forge being delayed is a deliberate attempt at post launch content. For all the outrage over rumors, half truths, and the trivial...

That is because more than anything we want answers.  I don't see the point of making it post launch content.  However having Josh say something stops some of the outrage from building. 

You're less dense than water, so at least you won't drown. :kappa:

WOW. That was BAD. XD

You think that was me sweeping you off your feet? Just wait until you get in my Hog and I drive you to a 40 kill spree Perfection.

mNFAeHu.gif

• Upvote (+1) 5

That is because more than anything we want answers.  I don't see the point of making it post launch content.  However having Josh say something stops some of the outrage from building.

doesn't change the fact that the game is launching without stuff a lot of the fans want, I'll say it again, forge, btb, dlc etc can all be amazing, but if people get bored soon after launch because of lack of initial content, what good is all that stuff at all?

Hey, if you say so.