CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

It pissed me off to no end that the only maps I ended up on in Halo 4 during its first week is Adrift, Complex, and (insert shitty remake here).

How long till I can get the peoples elbow as an assassination

Or a chokeslam

Hell just gimme all the finishers

Idk why I didn't think of this before but my solution to everyone's issue with everything being ranked would be this.

Team Training ala Halo 2. That's all. One unranked playlist. Maybe make it 5v5. Slayer and Objective. One is literally all we need. If you want to warm up, Team Training. If you want to play with lesser skilled friends, Team Training. If you want to "pub stomp," Team Training.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Can someone please explain the yellow triangle/arrow in the Halo 5 killfeed? I'm not 100% sure on what makes it show up. From what I've gathered it shows up anytime you get an assisted kill or if you assist someone else's kill.... though there are a few situations that make me doubt that a little bit.

Thanks!

It's any kill you've participated in.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Nice try Stallman

aaBlGZ0.png

My god I can't wait until I can afford a Tesla.

Or a chokeslam

THE PEOPLES ELBOW!! THE PEOPLES ELBOW!!!!

Idk why I didn't think of this before but my solution to everyone's issue with everything being ranked would be this.

Team Training ala Halo 2. That's all. One unranked playlist. Maybe make it 5v5. Slayer and Objective. One is literally all we need. If you want to warm up, Team Training. If you want to play with lesser skilled friends, Team Training. If you want to "pub stomp," Team Training.

Team Training was dope.

My god I can't wait until I can afford a Tesla.

Tesla's are awesome, and saves u gas

Tesla's are awesome, and saves u gas

I was being serious. I already know which model I want and how much it will be.

Agreed

• Upvote (+1) 1

I was being serious. I already know which model I want and how much it will be.

I wasnt doubting you lol

Or a chokeslam

Only way I'm not disabling assasinations is if they give me the stone cold stunner.

Do I detect HowToBasic influences?

no, you don't.

i'm really not sure how the fuck you made the connection between the two.

I thought you were a bear in the woods...

He is...

bear-sitting-at-the-computer.jpg

Hung out with him. Quite the kind fellow

http://fat.gfycat.com/OilyAnotherKusimanse.webm

That's looking like Halo 4 Launch DMR right there. Oh boy is that going to be fun getting shot around corners with. I don't know if the less aim assist now is the reason to the absurd amount of magnetism or what? Gun battles are going to be so lame now. I hope this was just because it was a early build.

EDIT: If anyone remembers from the spectator mode game play of CTF Coliseum all that magnetism we saw in the game play was not just because of spectator mode. I grabbed these two webms from a Reddit post btw.

http://fat.gfycat.com/HeavenlyVainDavidstiger.webm

There was another pretty noticable part of that gameplay here as well:

https://youtu.be/x6NpB4glDK0?t=164

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

People keep linking this gif but it doesn't work for me. I'm also on an iPad.

Guys, lol, for real, stop nitpicking gifs in slo-mo now.

The pistol is pretty damn difficult to use, it's not gonna play out like that most of the time.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

That's looking like Halo 4 Launch DMR right there. Oh boy is that going to be fun getting shot around corners with. I don't know if the less aim assist now is the reason to the absurd amount of magnetism or what? Gun battles are going to be so lame now. I hope this was just because it was a early build.

Could be due to the crosshairs being so small in this game.

I thought their size would mean that magnetism would be as low as the aim assist.

EDIT: If anyone remembers from the spectator mode game play of CTF Coliseum all that magnetism we saw in the game play was not just because of spectator mode. I grabbed these two webms from a Reddit post btw.

http://fat.gfycat.com/HeavenlyVainDavidstiger.webm

There was another pretty noticable part of that gameplay here as well:

https://youtu.be/x6NpB4glDK0?t=164

dafuck

Guys, lol, for real, stop nitpicking gifs in slo-mo now.

The pistol is pretty damn difficult to use, it's not gonna play out like that most of the time.

It's not just the pistol though. It's every gun. Even if you watch some game play closely you can pick up on the magnetism easily.

It's not just the pistol though. It's every gun.

Watching videos in slomo is not the same as playing. All of 'em are far more difficult than anything you'd see in H2, H3, Reach, or 4 (not gonna comment on CE because I haven't played it enough).

The game is gonna have the largest skillgap for shooting in a long time. The magnetism you're seeing won't change that. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I really don't know why magnetism is at such high levels.

Oh well, I guess it's better than H4 which had high magnetism AND high AA.