CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

I think I'm a victim of getting caught up in my own disappointment of the launch armors/skins.

I keep forgetting they have big plans to keep adding cards post launch.

I'm gonna remain optimistic for markV, rogue, hayabusa, and others.

The only thing I can't get TOO optimistic for is hundreds of skins being added. I HOPE they will, as well as HCS skins, but I won't hold my breath. Was really hoping for a wide variety of them (in the hundreds).

I'll wait and see.

I see Warzone in the end being all about that grind, a fun grind maybe, but a grind nonetheless.

I also see Warzone as a refreshing getaway from Arena and Campaign. All expenses paid trip to chaotic fun!  :D

Everyone is going to try to rank up and REQ up as much as possible to get the best items they possibly can, which will probably mean they should be playing halo 5 for months to come and stay around for a long while but still I wonder if it'll be like BTB where at times its actually competitive in a real team vs team sense. It looks as though the only thing people are interested in, while in Warzone is themselves, and not necessarily the outcome or how well their team does.

I agree it should increase the longevity of Halo 5.

I think, like always, there will be players who will play as a team to win and others who will play for themselves and just go with the flow and do whatever they want (which is great).

I don't like the sound of that because you'd really want to treasure your legendary REQ packs. Personally I would gather them and never use them because they're so rare. I know it sounds shallow but I like that kind of thing.

LOL dude I'm the same way! I remember my little time with Titanfall consisted of deleting the bad cards and just holding all the good cards until I had all the good cards and didn't want to use them... :ghost: Eventually though I had to start using them so I'm sure that's how I'll be in Halo 5.

• Upvote (+1) 2

WHERE IS MY ORIGINAL MARK V HELMET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

343i I SWEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure it will be added in post launch to keep the hype going with new additions to the game as REQs. We know for a fact they are adding a lot more REQs post launch so lets hope they add it in!!

WHERE IS MY ORIGINAL MARK V HELMET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

343i I SWEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

original Halo fans are no longer welcomed :(

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ok the scorpion looks amazing. Looks extremely heavy and powerful. I actually like how all the vehicles look like they are all "updated" versions in terms of Lore. The Ghost looks a little more Sleek, the Banshee looks more sleek. Wraith looks slightly smaller and "updated" to a newer model. 

Really liking it. I might not like the UNSC architecture too much (yet to play the game or see proper though, so I'll hold my tongue) but vehicles look fantastic. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I love the Anubis helmet!

It reminds me of a meaner Mark V. I approve.

Speaking of Athlon, it looks like Best Buy got their preorder bonus updated. Apologies if l8.

7d136d62dd493cfe72c79b84f5681cc4.png

I just want to know if we'll be able to use weapon variants in custom games. Hmu 10/27 for legendary magnums only on Chill Out remake :kappa:

Fixed that for you.

Sorry for posting a Halo Follower video... but what do you guys think about this?

I'm pretty sure someone in this thread found that code

I think Steve may just be referring to Halo 5 production exclusively, or he's playing along with the death of the MC.

Calm your tits boys, I doubt he's done with Halo.

(Also if I was Steve and that tweet was the announcement I was done with Halo, I'd also tag Bungie.)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Starting a Johnny Bravo clan. To enter is easy: Wear the Johnny Bravo helmet at all times and embody the spirit that is Johnny Bravo when playing Halo 5. 

• Upvote (+1) 2