CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Anything about daily or weekly stuff? That's what keeps destiny alive and strong. People still play even when they don't want to. As soon as the new face of warzone wears away and people like the armour they have, won't they just stop playing?

There's gonna be new maps every month and new REQ content commonly too. There will be plenty to do.

There's gonna be new maps every month and new REQ content commonly too. There will be plenty to do.

New maps every month?

If a certain set of twins call themselves pros, you can definitely be a semipro.

You're point is invalid. Semi pro and pro are gonna mean zip on halo now.
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I'd be very surprised if the division names for what we saw in the beta as Pro and Semi-Pro aren't changed for release.

Aside from potentially being a source of confusion they're just not good names and don't fit with the naming convention for the rest of the divisions. Keeping those names would be counterproductive to the efforts being made with the HCS by blurring lines for players and viewers alike.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Multiplayer "content" <> Multiplayer Maps.

15 maps to be delivered before June 2016

Unless they're releasing all 15 in June, then you can expect multiple maps monthly.

15 maps to be delivered before June 2016

Unless they're releasing all 15 in June, then you can expect multiple maps monthly.

Just like the monthly MCC updates.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 3

So like, in order to build up REQ stuff for warzone, we essentially have to grind the default team slayer playlist, with radar and stupid settings and extraneous bullshit and everything?

I hope they put real effort into the maps. If I see another Sanctuary, or Pit I might kms.

Anything about daily or weekly stuff? That's what keeps destiny alive and strong. People still play even when they don't want to. As soon as the new face of warzone wears away and people like the armour they have, won't they just stop playing?

Casuals will be casuals. And there is no other big team playlist. 343 piecemealed the game to get whales and bks to play their Microtransaction windtunnel.

So like, in order to build up REQ stuff for warzone, we essentially have to grind the default team slayer playlist, with radar and stupid settings and extraneous bullshit and everything?

Yep

You get it for absolutely any playlist in both Arena and Warzone.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Pretty satisfied with Apex 7. That actually looks like a campaign level. Would be fucking awesome if it was.

This. I hope there's an "Assault on the Control Room" themed Warzone map as well. If there is already down the pipeline, shoot me for being late.

I forget, do the btb maps count against the 15 additional maps to be released post launch?

We don't know but they probably will.

The plasma grenade sound and flash is really annoying, and I bet it will only be more of a problem when everybody gets the game because the covenant only use those grenades.

Well at some point, frag grenades were pretty much smoke grenades. I'm actually not surprised plasmas have somehow turned into flashbangs...

Though it's annoying.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Well at some point, frag grenades were pretty much smoke grenades. I'm actually not surprised plasmas have somehow turned into flashbangs...

Though it's annoying.

I like the flashbangs though.

It adds another use besides sticking and weapon launching.

to be fair, RUL isn't that bad.  At least they know how to aim and they don't drop a BR for an AR.  IGN on the other hand makes me want to punch my monitor.

Best campaign gameplay I've seen was from RUL, they know fundamentals at least.

I hope they put real effort into the maps. If I see another Sanctuary, or Pit I might kms.

If you recall the DLC maps in H4 were way better than the actual launch maps, I almost wonder if its on purpose to ensure people download them, expect them to be decent.

Pretty satisfied with Apex 7. That actually looks like a campaign level. Would be fucking awesome if it was.

Is that the Warzone map?

Though it's annoying.

If anyone here has every played GOW2 you would understand what this brings to mind, don't even compare them, just don't.

Honestly, with these free maps, they have a real

opportunity to make it a bi monthly or monthly event.

Maybe show it off via stream, nice reveal stream to get some hype going, it'll be interesting to see if they capitalize on the content in that regard.

Should keep the game fresh and exciting, hopefully unlike splatoons updates which were just via Twitter.

Q1) If I am playing with 1 friend in campaign, we'll cover two spartans while leaving the other 2 as AI, correct?

Q2) If so, Can you choose which spartan you want to play as? Shoot, I doubt it but can you choose even if you playing solo?

Q3) What happens if theres a part in the campaign where its only Locke/Chief.. Where will my buddy be? Since theres no splitscreen, They should take advantage and give each separated group of spartans their own missions at the same time.

Q4) What happens if Im playing as Linda and I drop her sniper rifle?

@@Sal1ent or anyone, really

I'm almost positive I read somewhere that when playing co-op, player 1 will be Locke/Chief, and the other player(s) can choose who they want to play as. So when playing by yourself, you will be Locke/Chief. 

You get it for absolutely any playlist in both Arena and Warzone.

I think he knows that...