CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

You guys excited about getting all this new info from the community members? I know I am!

947aa2c14ed0541ec2b152b4ed30533d.png

"Hey guys RyawnW here SMACK THAT LIKE BUTTON"

• Upvote (+1) 8

Advantages of using the Plasma Rifle over the Magnum in an ambush?  I mean yeah the guy turns around slower, but couldn't you just as easily five-shot or three-shot him?

Any scenario where you would ever want to use the Plasma Pistol?  Aside from vehicles I can't think of any, and even then you have frag nades.

PR is usually a guaranteed kill in a flanking situation unless you get completely embarrassed. The stun is brutal.

PP is on like one map I can think of (Damnation), therefore I didn't count it.

PR is usually a guaranteed kill in a flanking situation unless you get completely embarrassed. The stun is brutal.

PP is on like one map I can think of (Damnation), therefore I didn't count it.

unless you're playing default settings where the pp is the starting weapon I believe.

unless you're playing default settings where the pp is the starting weapon I believe.

Only for FFA I think. 

You guys excited about getting all this new info from the community members? I know I am!

947aa2c14ed0541ec2b152b4ed30533d.png

I know some members here have been playing more recent builds of the game online as part of some closed beta program, so I guess when the media embargo lifts at the end of the month, they're able to speak up as well? No?

I know some members here have been playing more recent builds of the game online as part of some closed beta program, so I guess when the media embargo lifts at the end of the month, they're able to speak up as well? No?

That's not how it works, no.

• Upvote (+1) 2

When I test games for EA, I signed an nda that lasts for one year. Even after the game is released, I'm not allowed to talk about it.

I wonder if that's when IGN will start releasing content too.

I swear to christ if there is more shitty commentary...

• Upvote (+1) 5

If greenskull is involved I'm sure commentary will be on it, hopefully there's a no commentary version or something.

Also this

9 days left in September. Cutting it close.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Forge or we riot

Seriously, I've seen enough of campaign. I want to be surprised when it drops instead of knowing every detail like I did with Halo 4 before release.

SERIOUSLY HOW THE FUCK DO YOU LET SLIP YOUR MAIN VILLAIN AND THE ENDING OF THE GAME IN A VIDOC

• Upvote (+1) 4

Can't wait for more Warzone gameplay! /s

Anyways, I really hope they give us an option do do something about all the high-pitched beeps and boops that are constantly crowding the soundscape, because the actual sound engineering is superb. Bungie were usually smart about all the beeps and such, as the pitch of them were always on the low-end of the spectrum.

Forge news would also be nice, considering the game comes out in a damn month.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Tell us how you REALLY feel. 

SERIOUSLY HOW THE FUCK DO YOU LET SLIP YOUR MAIN VILLAIN AND THE ENDING OF THE GAME IN A VIDOC

The Didact being the villain was first shown at E3 2012, I think, with one trailer. The ending? Eh, I forget. 

Tell us how you REALLY feel. 

Can I?

No one cares about your voice, your opinion or whatever you want to say - if you have new gameplay, they want to see the raw footage.

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Can I?

No one cares about your voice, your opinion or whatever you want to say - if you have new gameplay, they want to see the raw footage.

"If we can smack that like button 1000 times in 24 hours then I'll release a no commentary version exclusively on readyuplive.com"

• Upvote (+1) 2