CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

I'm not sure if I missed some recent gameplay or something but are you guys basing this on Quinn's tweet alone?

mister chef vid has bloom

The SMG is NOT better than the pistol lol

It's significantly nerfed now. Pistol >>>

Link gameplay

Link gameplay

I think they're referring to this, where you see 2 seperate instances of the SMG's bloom in a split second. How anyone can draw any conclusion about the SMG from that is beyond me. I understand that it's technically weaker while hip firing but we still don't know by HOW MUCH.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Link gameplay

Some people have played more recent builds, or seen leaked footage that would be taken down immediately on here...

Is breakout going to be pistol starts? I mean, I don't want to deal with the bloom of the SMG as a starting weapon but at the same time I don't want to deal with no-bloom SMG in all the other gametypes...

Some people have played more recent builds, or seen leaked footage that would be taken down immediately on here...

So pm a link to the new footage.

Is breakout going to be pistol starts? I mean, I don't want to deal with the bloom of the SMG as a starting weapon but at the same time I don't want to deal with no-bloom SMG in all the other gametypes...

It was SMG/Pistol in the beta.

I don't know where you are pulling that the SMG will beat Pistol 100% from...

Maybe from watching the gameplay?

Yall think anyone is going to try breaking NDA with random internet users? lol

Yeah, that's kind of how the internet works. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Yeah, that's kind of how the internet works. 

If it hasn't been plastered on /r/halo or anywhere else at all, its probably a small subset of people who don't want to mess with NDA 

• Upvote (+1) 2

If it hasn't been plastered on /r/halo or anywhere else at all, its probably a small subset of people who don't want to mess with NDA 

I guess that makes sense. 

Yall think anyone is going to try breaking NDA with random internet users? lol

If they're not going to show other people, then shut up about it. They have no tangible proof.

Is it true that you show up on the exterior of someone's radar sooner if you're sprinting?

If so, thats a really nice nerf to sprint. Could potentially even work for HCS to have radars if so

Edit: Do they show up when they move base speed?

Is it true that you show up on the exterior of someone's radar sooner if you're sprinting?

It was like that during the beta, wasn't it?

Wasn't Breakout SMG & Pistol starts? If I remember correctly, Pistol was a 3sk. 

So pm a link to the new footage.

I would also like a PM, if that's not too much to ask.

Especially by a certain person who posts here.

Sorry guys, wasn't talking about me. I know nothing...

If they're not going to show other people, then shut up about it. They have no tangible proof.

"It's true guys. We can show you proof, but we don't wanna. But trust us, we're from the internet."

Not the best case to cement their argument   :kappa:

EDIT: Also Edge kinda sucks for browsing TeamBeyond.

• Upvote (+1) 1