CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

I would love to see some cute kawaii anime stuff in Halo!  <3

Lots of pink,  cell shaded scenery and all the waifus! <3

kawaii_spartan_by_nickpolyarush-d3im0vr.

Then cue the high speed battles with Spartans moving 100 miles an hour.  Who knows maybe 343i is trying to cater to the anime crowd too. PS4 gets all the sick anime games, why not add some anime into halo to draw in that crowd?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

"Soon next week"

"Soon"

Ign said next week, though they didn't specify WHICH next week he meant.

Yeah. I probably should've got rid of the "soon" part. I'm assuming he meant the upcoming week.

"Soon next week"

"Soon"

Ign said next week, though they didn't specify WHICH next week he meant.

Well, according to this article, GameInformer recently got hands-on with Halo 5, or at least it's requisition system (though I suspect campaign and multiplayer experience was also involved) and have an embargo for releasing their impressions which lifts on September 28. With IGN and Greenskull commenting that they too have Halo 5 information (with the latter mentioning having footage of the Campaign, Arena, Warzone, customization, REQs and menus) to share soon, my guess would be that it is all from the same preview event, and the September 28 embargo applies to all of the above media outlets.

We are talking about utility weapons here, as in the gun you spawn with.

And?

People are not going to "realise the pistol is better" when the BR is intentionally designed to be stronger than the pistol.

Unless all kinds of rebalancing happened prior to launch we're going to be hearing a lot of demands for BR spawns due to how strong tier 2 weapons are.

Is one xbox restricted to playing the game on only one account?

Nope. I game share with a mate and we play Destiny all the time together.

Nope. I game share with a mate and we play Destiny all the time together.

Can both of you play on alternate accounts as well? Or is one of you locked on to one account?

Can both of you play on alternate accounts as well? Or is one of you locked on to one account?

I have to play on the account which purchased Destiny. 

And?

People are not going to "realise the pistol is better" when the BR is intentionally designed to be stronger than the pistol.

Unless all kinds of rebalancing happened prior to launch we're going to be hearing a lot of demands for BR spawns due to how strong tier 2 weapons are.

Shut up Cooper, you shitty b net troll.

• Downvote (-1) 5

Shut up Cooper, you shitty b net troll.

Uh. Ok. I don't see how pointing out the obvious flaw in your horrible logic is trolling.

Guess i'll just break out that report button.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I would love to see some cute kawaii anime stuff in Halo!  <3

Lots of pink,  cell shaded scenery and all the waifus! <3

kawaii_spartan_by_nickpolyarush-d3im0vr.

Then cue the high speed battles with Spartans moving 100 miles an hour.  Who knows maybe 343i is trying to cater to the anime crowd too. PS4 gets all the sick anime games, why not add some anime into halo to draw in that crowd?

I would kill myself. Don't even give 343 ideas please. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Uh. Ok. I don't see how pointing out the obvious flaw in your horrible logic is trolling.

Guess i'll just break out that report button.

Guess with your logic, I want to spawn with Rockets, because Tier 3 are really REALLY strong.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

And?

The BR isn't designed to be stronger, it's designed with ease of use in mind. The Magnum has more damage potential than the BR, however, it's also harder to use, as a trade off.

I have to play on the account which purchased Destiny. 

Aww. Ok.

Im slightly confused with how it works. My main account was downloaded onto my brother's xbox and then we changed the settings to make his xbox the "home xbox" for that account. We then did the same with his main on my xbox. I can still play on my main on my xbox though.

How do I go about buying H5 so I can play it on the infinite amount of alts I have? Which account and which xbox has to purchase it?

Aww. Ok.

Im slightly confused with how it works. My main account was downloaded onto my brother's xbox and then we changed the settings to make his xbox the "home xbox" for that account. We then did the same with his main on my xbox. I can still play on my main on my xbox though.

How do I go about buying H5 so I can play it on the infinite amount of alts I have? Which account and which xbox has to purchase it?

You would need to buy it on your main console and have that console set at the Home console.

As far as I know, gold sharing only works on a console which is set as home console.

Guess with your logic, I want to spawn with Rockets, because Tier 3 are really REALLY strong.

Are you really this stupid?

The entire point of a utility weapon is that only PWs are straight up stronger than it(sometimes not even). Other on map weapons compliment the utility weapon and strengthen certain niches. With the pistol in H5 on map weapons or "tier 2" weapons are straight up, more powerful than the pistol. The pistol is not a utility weapon. It's a tier 1 weapon. The way the BR is designed in amongst the tier 2 weapons makes it a utility weapon.

*barring unseen rebalancing*

• Upvote (+1) 6

You would need to buy it on your main console and have that console set at the Home console.

As far as I know, gold sharing only works on a console which is set as home console.

Both of our xboxs are set as "home consoles". That's how it works. My account is on both my bro's box(where it is set as the home box) and mine. and his account is on both boxs as well. That's how we get access to each other's games.

Are you really this stupid?

The entire point of a utility weapon is that only PWs are straight up stronger than it(sometimes not even). Other on map weapons compliment the utility weapon and strengthen certain niches. With the pistol in H5 on map weapons or "tier 2" weapons are straight up, more powerful than the pistol. The pistol is not a utility weapon. It's a tier 1 weapon. The way the BR is designed in amongst the tier 2 weapons makes it a utility weapon.

*barring unseen rebalancing*

A utility weapon is something that is effective at all ranges. The Pistol is that. The BR is dogshit at anything beyond medium range consistency wise.

• Downvote (-1) 1

The BR isn't designed to be stronger, it's designed with ease of use in mind. The Magnum has more damage potential than the BR, however, it's also harder to use, as a trade off.

It is minimally more powerful(are the ttks not 1.2 and 1.25?) and significantly more difficult to use. Not to mention it also has less range and a smaller clip.

In my books, that is a straight up inferior weapon.

It is minimally more powerful(are the ttks not 1.2 and 1.25?) and significantly more difficult to use. Not to mention it also has less range and a smaller clip.

In my books, that is a straight up inferior weapon.

BR's around a 1.4. :P It's also horribly inconsistent and can't do anything past medium range now.