CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

If thats not the opinion you share, then 'you guys' doesn't apply to you. Don't be so sensitive lol

Or...

Don't be so critical especially with a bias of bashing individual(s).

• Upvote (+1) 1

Or...

Don't be so critical especially with a bias of bashing individual(s).

Then let's cool it with the ridiculous claims. Halo 5 looks like a video game and does not look anything like an anime.

Then let's cool it with the ridiculous claims. Halo 5 looks like a video game and does not look anything like an anime.

still looks pretty eastern.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

still looks pretty eastern.

I can only see eastern styles in terms of the one map; Plaza. Past that, I don't really see any similarities to anything Eastern, armor, or otherwise.

i see you misunderstood me.

I only said coliseum did. The others look good. Really better than anything in h4. And I have said so before.

Quit with the opinion police.

I'm sorry, nothing in halo 5 looks anime. That's not shilling, that's not being close minded, it's just true lol

I mean, come on now.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 2

How exactly does Coliseum even slightly look "anime"?

What does an anime environment even look like? Is it just the angular lines?

Honestly just sounds like a bullshit complaint for the sake of complaining.

I mean, I can understand disliking the aesthetic of the map. I don't think it looks particularly great; it's a bit too busy. But saying it looks like anime is reaching.

• Upvote (+1) 2

If anything it looks like something treyarch would design. Clean geometry, defined colors. It's so crisp.

• Downvote (-1) 2

Controversial Opinion: Most of the aesthetics for human tech is getting closer to the ancient human empire, as depicted in Halo 4's terminals, hence the art direction. Plus developers will make an excuse because they acquire the artistic liberties to make these changes, so that's the core factor-in.

There I said it. Can the horse finally die now?

Seems like there was an event recently where content creators and such were invited. Greenskull also claims to have exclusive campaign, customization, and multiplayer footage for next week. Starting to think Beyond does too.

That's be news to me. 

Doesn't matter to me what a game looks like for me. For e.g when people complained about grey maps on Reach, I couldn't care less as long as the gameplay is good.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Seems like there was an event recently where content creators and such were invited. Greenskull also claims to have exclusive campaign, customization, and multiplayer footage for next week. Starting to think Beyond does too.

I'd hope not, since all the :weback: s would make no sense unless MAYBE it was multiplayer influenced.

Otherwise it'd be like, "Oh my god you can open REQ packs!!! :weback::kappa: "

Hopefully the REQ packs can get as big as CS:GO Skins or Supply Drops. There really needs to be a lot of content on the Weapon Skins, Armor Skins category or  it could get old really quick.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hopefully the REQ packs can get as big as CS:GO Skins or Supply Drops. There really needs to be a lot of content on the Weapon Skins, Armor Skins category or  it could get old really quick.

They'll only get as big if you can bet them somehow and I can't see that happening unfortunately.

Aren't they adding new REQ packs monthly for the first 8 months? Something like that, I believe it is in the video posted a few pages back.

You guys honestly think coliseum doesn't look anime? Idk what to say. For me it shouts anime. Maybe I can show the similarities in detail later. But I am now thinking you are all honestly confused what it is I am referring to.

Ok

• Downvote (-1) 1

You guys honestly think coliseum doesn't look anime? Idk what to say. For me it shouts anime. Maybe I can show the similarities in detail later. But I am now thinking you are all honestly confused what it is I am referring to.

Ok

I hate it because it reminds me of H4. No other reason.

Fathom and Plaza look awesome imo

That's be news to me. 

I thought Beyond Premium members were getting some type of info soon?

EDIT: About the above post, what about the two forge maps from the beta?

Fathom and Plaza look awesome imo

I thought Beyond Premium members were getting some type of info soon?

EDIT: About the above post, what about the two forge maps from the beta?

The premium members already know some of the announcements we'll be making soon but it isn't related to the Halo 5 stuff coming from IGN or Greenskull.

But, it'll still be great news for our community :) Not long now.

The premium members already know some of the announcements we'll be making soon but it isn't related to the Halo 5 stuff coming from IGN or Greenskull.

But, it'll still be great news for our community :) Not long now.

If it's somehow forge news, wink at your computer screen  :kappa:

Looking forward to it though either way. 

• Upvote (+1) 4