CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

There should be a system where we can bet Req points on the outcome of a match.

Should be like CSGO, where you can bet on HCS sanctioned tournament matches. 

I don't know if it's working well but super smash bros wii u has betting on normal matches too.

• Upvote (+1) 1

All of them. I've been playing Halo since 2002.

I've bought 4 Xboxes to play Halo.

Halo 5 was awesome.

Were you playing with your eyes closed or something?

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 2

I find it funny when Mr Green moans about Halo when he is in fact a "Reach kid" that refuses to touch H1 or H2... you make no sense Green.

• Upvote (+1) 7

All of them. I've been playing Halo since 2002.

I've bought 4 Xboxes to play Halo.

Halo 5 was awesome.

everybody has opinions...

Should be like CSGO, where you can bet on HCS sanctioned tournament matches. 

I don't know if it's working well but super smash bros wii u has betting on normal matches too.

I like this idea. Would make tournaments a little interesting as well if it could be implemented some how. Bet friends req points for who wins. I'd be down as fuck 

• Upvote (+1) 2

I find it funny when Mr Green moans about Halo when he is in fact a Reach kid that refuses to touch H1 or H2... lol

refuses? Why on earth?

If I get a golden legendary REQ can I craft it into a different legendary REQ?

• Upvote (+1) 1

only if you have a crafting table ready.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

What will you give me for a holographic Nornfang?

m2Ova32.png

• Upvote (+1) 2

Gonna try say something different here lol. I am extremely pleased with the way colors look on Spartans. Like under the armor, it's dark black not light grey like in H4. Both red and blue, they're dark and easy to identify and see unlike light red/blue in H4.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Anyone here want to make a website dedicated on detailed description on all the req cards?

Anyone here want to make a website dedicated on detailed description on all the req cards?

I will... if there is a reasonable way of obtaining the data... like some API calls or something *cough* @@Sal1ent *cough*  :rolleyes:

Any details on that API?

Personally, I'm really excited to develop the meta for this game. Finding how to string together SA's to obtain consistent momentum, finding out all of the on-map triggers you can use to change the map geometry for a limited time, seeing how each weapon works and where it works best at and learning the spawns of each weapon on each map so you're always ready for particular situations, etc. I think the meta will be very deep and there will be a definite learning curve to H5. As long as I don't feel like I have nothing to improve on or optimize on a personal skill level, then the game will retain my attention for a very long time.

This and the addictive nature of Req Packs along with Warzone being the epitome of social slayer, I'm extremely excited to say the least. 

There's just a ton of creativity that can be harnessed in this game and we'll keep learning things as the meta develops. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I will... if there is a reasonable way of obtaining the data... like some API calls or something *cough* @@Sal1ent *cough*  :rolleyes:

Any details on that API?

yeah they said they'll be providing an open api

You know, on the topic of betting on CSGO matches with REQ points. I think maybe they could also allow a trading system similar to how CSGO/Steam Market works, except use REQ points as currency.