CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

I don't get how one person can witness assassination dance while the other is moving on already. Or is it that no one sees the dance?

You'll still see other people perform assassinations, you just won't be able to accidentally activate it.

But halo 5 has already turned out to be really bad ( you all just can't bring yourselves to accept what has been shown to you, like it has to bebetter somehow).

Dude, can you like, stop? 

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 1

The biggest problem with me is that Reflex did just look like a poor man's Quake art style wise. I can't remember anything defining about that game, then again it's like in Alpha stages so it's not a huge issue right now. I do see it getting dicked by UT4 if they don't change the paying model.

I outright didn't like Reflex.

The netcode was god-tier, but the game itself wasn't that fun. This is coming from someone who swears on UT 2003.

You guys are getting all hyped for nothing. @@Clicked just told me that they are announcing a Dora the Explorer Beyond speedrunning tournament, partnered with r/Halo.

:holmes:

You guys are getting all hyped for nothing. @@Clicked just told me that they are announcing a Dora the Explorer Beyond speedrunning tournament, partnered with r/Halo.

Good thing I'm the mfing Dora the Explorer speedrun world record holder 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Dude, can you like, stop?

Why?

Flash bang, ads, Sprint, clamber, ground pound, no btb on launch to force people to play warzone, no pop counters - ever, Lego land, no split screen, ...

What have I missed?

Haven't you figured it out yet or are you so slow? This is stamped halo but it isn't halo.

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Why?

It's honestly pointless to only follow this thread to hate on Halo 5 and preach about things like "Don't buy Halo 5" or that the game is already bad. 

1. It hasn't come out 

2. It's your opinion. Stop trying to shove Your opinion down other peoples throats. We get it, you already hate Halo 5. 

Coming to the thread and seeing the typical 1 or 2 hate post on pages is getting old. 

Seriously though. Why do some many people follow this threat just to hate on everything about the game. It's pointless. I am not trying to start some negative argument but I just thought I'd throw my statement out there. Anyone who reads this and falls into the category I am talking about are the users I am talking about. All like 5 of you guys or whatever 

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Why?

Flash bang, ads, Sprint, clamber, ground pound, no btb on launch to force people to play warzone, no pop counters - ever, Lego land, no split screen, ...

What have I missed?

Haven't you figured it out yet or are you so slow? This is stamped halo but it isn't halo.

OptimusFacepalm.gif

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why?

What have I missed?

you got a problem with Lego land punk?
  • Upvote (+1) 2

It's honestly pointless to only follow this thread to hate on Halo 5 and preach about things like "Don't buy Halo 5" or that the game is already bad.

1. It hasn't come out

2. It's your opinion. Stop trying to shove Your opinion down other peoples throats. We get it, you already hate Halo 5.

Coming to threat and seeing the typical 1 or 2 hate post on pages is getting old.

Seriously though. Why do some many people follow this threat just to hate on everything about the game. It's pointless. I am not trying to start some negative argument but I just thought I'd throw my statement out there. Anyone who reads this and falls into the category I am talking about are the users I am talking about. All like 5 of you guys or whatever

In a way you are right.

Why?

Because you're borderline shit-posting at this point.

We get it, you don't like Halo 5 and 343.

Stop reminding us every other post.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Why?

What have I missed?

Felt like Halo when I played it.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 6

You got a problem with buying premium for announcements, punk? :3

You got a problem with me having a problem with things?  If so then we have a problem here.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Off-Topic did you buy premium just to see the announcement? ._.

been planning on it for a while but saw that premiums get news early, figured why not.

You got a problem with me having a problem with things?  If so then we have a problem here.

I have a VERY big problem with you having problems. Stop having problems or I'll have another problem with your problem.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I have a VERY big problem with you having problems. Stop having problems or I'll have another problem with your problem.

This actually made me laugh, and I am not one for this kind of weird humor.