>Bicycle Marathon

>Play a round of golf

>Play Guitar Hero

>Consume Raw Eggs

>Green Smoothie

>Running up and down the steps

>go to bed at approximately seven-o'clock and wake up at seven o'clock

Also how to prepare for a date.

And prison. It prepares you for prison too.

• Upvote (+1) 1

You get everything outside of the game and you activate it when you have enough energy in game.

Yeah I get that. 

But it was a "one use only" card. 

So u get the "one use only" card, you use it, die 20 seconds later and that's it.

and then you have to rely on RNG just to get that one amazing super card, only to use it and die 20 seconds later again?

(assuming player sucks at using the weapon) 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Hey, I was referring to there is nothing new, and Halo is moving to a homogenization of gaming experiences, laughably like the game the former developers left to make for their own.

And the best way to prepare for Halo 5? Lots and lots of

Doritos-Rainbows-jpg.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 1

Bloom: When you fire a shot, your weapon gets more inaccurate. In Reach this was represented by the crosshair "blooming". Bloom causes spread.

Spread: The inaccuracy of a weapon. When you fire a weapon and the shot does not go directly to the center of the crosshair. This is either caused by bloom or the weapon's natural inaccuracy.

The CE Magnum has bloom. This is noticeable when you're holding down the trigger. Tapping the trigger minimizes this bloom.

The Halo 3 AR has both bloom and spread. The spread comes from the initial inaccuracy from firing the weapon, while the bloom increases the spread when you hold the trigger. Bursting helps control the bloom.

What I'm trying to ultimately get across, is that "bloom" shouldn't be utilized over something like CE's system of doing things. When you have bloom, you have inevitable randomness as soon as you fire the weapon (As we see with automatics, like the SMG, or the DMR, in launch-era Reach). When you have CE's way of doing it for example, you can fire the trigger and from there, make the decision to either hammer that trigger or pace your shots, based on the situation, rather than hoping bloom doesn't randomly kill your accuracy. With the latter, you aren't immediately greeted with inaccurate spread, that rewards no one. :P

I really like the idea behind the REQ cards. I'm glad they are confining the in game effects of them to Warzone. I think Warzone will be a really fun casual game mode and I'll definitely be spending some time in it.

Also..."we back"?. We will never be back. I'm just glad "we alive".

That being said, I do think Halo 5 will be a relative success, despite most everyone's original, overwhelmingly negative reaction to the game. Halo 5 won't resurrect competitive Halo, or revitalize the series to the broader audience, but I bet it will be a great game, and somewhat redeeming for 343 after the travesty that was the MCC.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Yeah I get that. 

But it was a "one use only" card. 

So u get the "one use only" card, you use it, die 20 seconds later and that's it.

and then you have to rely on RNG just to get that one amazing super card, only to use it and die 20 seconds later again?

(assuming player sucks at using the weapon) 

Wouldn't that be user error? If someone thinks they can handle the world, and risks their shiny new weapon, only to die, or have the game end (Which is very hard to NOT notice, unless you lack awareness to a large extent) that was entirely their choice. Their loss.

urban-scorpion-12b4316de3244fbcaa305b729

wow... Again they trash the OG scorpion design, something that was iconic to the series, in favour of an inferior, generic design, Wow. Its literally a giant middle finger to all the Halo fans around the world when they do stuff like this. I understand maybe changing the design to reflect 343 own choices, but at least come up wth something somewhat original.

Also, you're telling me in one 400 years from now we're still going to be using the same tank designs as we are in 2015? lmao. What a joke. Dat der immersion.

First the SPNKR now this. Unbelievable!

• Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 2

What I'm trying to ultimately get across, is that "bloom" shouldn't be utilized over something like CE's system of doing things. When you have bloom, you have inevitable randomness as soon as you fire the weapon (As we see with automatics, like the SMG, or the DMR, in launch-era Reach). When you have CE's way of doing it for example, you can fire the trigger and from there, make the decision to either hammer that trigger or pace your shots, based on the situation, rather than hoping bloom doesn't randomly kill your accuracy. With the latter, you aren't immediately greeted with inaccurate spread, that rewards no one. :P

As far as I can tell, bloom only affects automatic weapons. That's the way it should be.

• Upvote (+1) 1

urban-scorpion-12b4316de3244fbcaa305b729

wow... Again they trash the OG scorpion design, something that was iconic to the series, in favour of an inferior, generic design, Wow.

again? Did they trash the scorpion before?

As far as I can tell, bloom only affects automatic weapons. That's the way it should be.

Would much rather have ODST's way of no bloom, and recoil which you had to control.

Recoil and/or Spread>>>>>>>Random bloom

again? Did they trash the scorpion before?

I think he's speaking in a more general sense of them trashing every design.

Wouldn't that be user error? If someone thinks they can handle the world, and risks their shiny new weapon, only to die, or have the game end (Which is very hard to NOT notice, unless you lack awareness to a large extent) that was entirely their choice. Their loss.

Point is why have these rare weapons when they last for such little time?

Bloom: When you fire a shot, your weapon gets more inaccurate. In Reach this was represented by the crosshair "blooming". Bloom causes spread.

Spread: The inaccuracy of a weapon. When you fire a weapon and the shot does not go directly to the center of the crosshair. This is either caused by bloom or the weapon's natural inaccuracy.

The CE Magnum has bloom. This is noticeable when you're holding down the trigger. Tapping the trigger minimizes this bloom.

The Halo 3 AR has both bloom and spread. The spread comes from the initial inaccuracy from firing the weapon, while the bloom increases the spread when you hold the trigger. Bursting helps control the bloom.

I don't know why people keep spreading the bold. You can fire full speed with no additional spread as long as you tap instead of hold down the trigger. That is not bloom. Also, I don't want to get into semantics too much, but the term "bloom" as used by Bungie at the time referred to the UI feature, and not the underlying compounding spread (Hence why you didn't hear them talking about virtually every weapon in h3 having "bloom").

That isn't really a point to my point. If someone's reckless or misuses the weapon, it's GONNA be shortlived, rightfully. A skilled player could easily make it count and last, as they would any power weapon.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think he's speaking in a more general sense of them trashing every design.

the sniper and rockets are really the only new designs I outright hate, I would like to see more of the scorpion before I make any judgements.

We should probably establish a universal standard for the definition of spread and bloom...

I don't know if this guy just waited for an instance where he RNG'd his shots mostly in the center for the third trial, but my video is straight from the OG version.

The H1 pistol does not have bloom, period.

• Upvote (+1) 1

>Sit Ups

>Push Ups

>Treadmill

>Punching Bag

>Screaming to let out all your frustrations

>Bicycle Marathon

>Play a round of golf

>Play Guitar Hero

>Consume Raw Eggs

>Green Smoothie

>Running up and down the stairs

>go to bed at approximately seven-o'clock and wake up at seven o'clock

You forgot good weighted controller to throw clear across through your neighbor's window.

• Upvote (+1) 2

We should probably establish a universal standard for the definition of spread and bloom...

a reticule blooms, bullets spread. a blooming reticule creates bullet spread BUT bullet spread can be present on a reticule that does not bloom.