CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

I could care less about the REQ system as I have no problem with it.

The one thing that for some reason bothers me is the Mark 6 is missing the space diaper and the the armor lines are still placed in the shittiest locations.

Also please tell me the stances are only what people see when they look at your service record and doesn't mean a return to the shitty baseball card UI.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Anyone catch the part where he said "in the eight months following" when referring to new REQ items after launch?

It's probably the only thing they can say about how much longevity this system will have right now. It's the same reason for now maps are only coming until June 2016. There will most likely be more after.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Anyone catch the part where he said "in the eight months following" when referring to new REQ items after launch?

Probably how far stuff is planned out right now

For 343i sake, I hope Halo 5 is coded with good modularity.

It has to be easy to import maps,armor, req cards, and skins. I really want these things to be community driven.

Probably how far stuff is planned out right now

Seems like a fairly odd way of saying how they want to support a system unless they're intentionally leaving a super public reminder that they may just quit supporting the system entirely so that nobody calls them on it a year after release or w/e.

The one flag objective in breakout is at the end of the video. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Anyone notice the military styled ranking behind the SR number in the cards?

Makes me hope we'll somewhat have military style ranks, even if it has our SR number over it, which would be similiar to what BF4 does. Seems to go higher than 130 as well.

Seems like a fairly odd way of saying how they want to support a system unless they're intentionally leaving a super public reminder that they may just quit supporting the system entirely so that nobody calls them on it a year after release or w/e.

I found this odd too. In the blog post, it doesn't specify eight months; it just says "with hundreds more to come in the months that follow."

It's a good thing you butt waffle.

Bloom is never good. Would rather have spread, over bloom. One promotes pacing, one promotes random. Random's never good.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Bloom is never good. Would rather have spread, over bloom. One promotes pacing, one promotes random. Random's never good.

Bloom is the one that promotes pacing.

Spread is simply the randomness of bloom.

• Upvote (+1) 1