CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

I personally enjoyed Halos campaign and H4 wasn't bad to me either imo (besides the QTEs), so anything campaign related is probably going to make me interested in the game. I'm also liking the two teams story modes so I think the campaign will be pretty dope.

Not to mention I'm just really interested in seeing Blue Team in a game since all I got to know about them was from Fall of Reach and Ghost of Onyx. So seeing them in game is going to be cool 

Osiris is cool specifically because of Buck right now. I'm not feeling the rest of the team though. Going to wait before I make a full judgement though

Also Buck and Locke seem like bros to each other 

Why is anyone surprised master chief isn't in it? I mean, this isn't really a halo game, so why would he be there

THE "EDGE".

• Upvote (+1) 1

I personally enjoyed Halos campaign and H4 wasn't bad to me either imo (besides the QTEs), so anything campaign related is probably going to make me interested in the game. I'm also liking the two teams story modes so I think the campaign will be pretty dope.

Not to mention I'm just really interested in seeing Blue Team in a game since all I got to know about them was from Fall of Reach and Ghost of Onyx. So seeing them in game is going to be cool

Osiris is cool specifically because of Buck right now. I'm not feeling the rest of the team though. Going to wait before I make a full judgement though

Also Buck and Locke seem like bros to each other

Read hunters in the dark, olympia vale is awesome. I like both teams a lot.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The soundtrack from that trailer sounds like something you would hear in The Avengers to me. Inspiration?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why is anyone surprised master chief isn't in it? I mean, this isn't really a halo game, so why would he be there

Whats your goal here?

I'm finally seeing what Spartan-IVs are capable of, heck Spartans in general. It has always been covered incredibly well in the books but seeing it in-game or in a cutscene hasn't really been done before.

I think my problem is how ineffective and useless the Elites are. I mean, anyone else remember how in Fall of Reach, First Strike, and Cole Protocol, when a Spartan faced an Elite in hand to hand combat, there was actually a struggle taking place? Hell, even in Spartan Ops, Gek almost kills Thorne and probably would have were it not for Majestic.

Though I guess like everything in Halo, how effective the Elites appear to be changes to whatever the writer wants it to be.

I swear the people who like Halo 5 are suffering from stockholm syndrome

:saucey:

What?

I like Halo 5, that's why I'm here. 

Soooo I don't really know why the people who dislike it are here. 

• Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 2

These Avengers make no sense at all other than that there are more Spartans than we usually have in a campaign mission working together. What else are you supposed to do when you are on a team? The music is nothing alike. The characters are nothing alike. The environment is nothing alike. The combat is nothing alike. Etc.

This is hardly the first time MC hadn't made an appearance either.

Oh well. Different strokes.

What?

it's a prank

motivation

I'm here because I like the halo community for the most part and despite the fact that i really dislike the gameplay, the big events 343 has planned for h5 are fairly exciting

Its getting super pathetic and extremely annoying. 

Not liking the games direction and disliking trailers or w/e is fair game, but when you act like people are fucked because they like Halo 5, either in parts or entirety, should be bannable or at the very least removed from the discussion.

Fucking losers man. 

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 4

I don't get why the people who don't like it have to literally trash everything about it no matter what. I knew as soon as this trailer dropped that we would see the same people complaining about something and sure enough... I get it, some of you don't like where Halo is right now, and to be honest neither do I, but Halo 5 looks like a good step in the right direction compared to what we had to suffer through from 2012 to MCC (and further). Feel free to think what you want but questioning others or insinuating there is something wrong with them because they like a trailer of all things is ridiculous.

The last few pages of this thread have been pretty bad.

/rant

• Upvote (+1) 5

That should clear things up.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Its getting super pathetic and extremely annoying. 

Not liking the games direction and disliking trailers or w/e is fair game, but when you act like people are fucked because they like Halo 5, either in parts or entirety, should be bannable or at the very least removed from the discussion.

Fucking losers man. 

Nobody that likes halo 5 is fucked, they are in for a great ride in my opinion with everything that 343 is doing in terms of tournaments and what not.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1