CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

i have to play ti before I say no more....I won't let this ruin my night...

less than 15 mins fellas

The feeling I got from seeing people using the DMR is that it's hard to aim at people... these mechanics will take some time to get used to. Most of them look super clunky and weird.

I dunno, mixed feelings. I do feel like it's gonna have a big skill gap, but it won't feel like Halo.

GG 343. GG.

Thanks for the MCC, I'll write you after I come back from pretending that Halo is no longer a thing when I ship out.

• Upvote (+1) 1

If this game ends up being terrible halo 5 is screwed. You guys keep talking about fixing the game but there is one HUGE problem. The maps are built for all this sprint and other movement abilities.

I am extremely scared..

What's sad is that most of these pros are broke and would sell their souls for anything. 343 probably offered them a set of a50's to praise the game and they accepted. So weak. RIP HALO 5. Hello MCC. See you guys in 12 minutes!

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

I am not watching this video. I am on a bus right now. But do you all realize how many of you all said it isn't halo and how many said it is cod? I said that yesterday. The spiderman and ads were all I needed.

Like O'Connor said, they hired people who hated halo. He should have just finished that hook with "but love call of duty".

No matter what you do. No matter how much you fall to the ground crying and kicking. This truth wont change. Halo was killed by its guardians.

• Upvote (+1) 6

The ground and pound looks ridicously overpowered probably has the splash damage of a rocket or some shit.

Has no splash damage needs to be direct hit on for effect.

Honestly sprint fuck that whole gameplay up. Shitty big as map.

Yeah, that bothered me. Midship doesn't even play like midship.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is the map really large, or is the movement speed painfully slow?

Not gonna judge the pace of the game from AR radar starts.

Sprint looks terrible, the shield changes don't fix the problems with it.

The other spartan abilities aren't game breaking, don't create a lower skill gap...... but they feel out of place in a Halo game.

Looks like it's difficult to aim and kill times are fast. Bit of a shame really.

Like I said, I'm interested. Remember we're getting this beta a year before launch and things can be tweaked and possibly removed(smart scope personally I think can be removed easier than most)

Now it's time for MCC with my roommates

This looks worse than Halo 4, I am so fucking serious right now.

ADS animation takes up so much space and just annoying and takes away view.

• Upvote (+1) 7